’94 in Ringgold, owned buy VCA member from AL

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Researching this car I’ve found that it came from a VCA member in Alabama that apparently posts on this board. If that’s you and you’d like to fill me in on this car, I would very much appreciate it.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Researching this car I’ve found that it came from a VCA member in Alabama that apparently posts on this board. If that’s you and you’d like to fill me in on this car, I would very much appreciate it.

Have you thought about just asking the dealer for his name and number :confused: :D

Is that Don's old car ?

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, yeah, that's Don's car. I did eventually get his name from "the dealer", but I didn't want to contact him if he didn't want to be contacted.

BTW, Don emailed me, so I've got it figured out...

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, great. I didn't know that was Don's car. It should be a good one...no wonder I thought it was nice. I guess Don got a SRT10 ??? Congrats Don !!!!

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeap, don and his wife got a SRT-10. They seem like great people, I talked with them on the phone tonight for quite a while about the car...

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We met with Ben and his wife earlier today and I gave him the original parts which I had updated plus a service manual. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate the OEM cats. Since Georgia has an emissions law, he was concerned that the car may not pass with Roe high flow cats.

My gut feeling is that it should pass because the aftermarket cats still reduced Nox.

Does anyone have any experience with high flow cats and their effect on an acceptable level of emissions.

Ben and I both thank you in advance............

Don

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the 2005 test season, all 1981-2002 model year gasoline powered cars and light trucks (up to 8,500 lbs gross vehicle weight rating) registered in the following counties require an emission inspection: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding, and Rockdale.

Mental Note: Do not move to these counties!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the 2005 test season, all 1981-2002 model year gasoline powered cars and light trucks (up to 8,500 lbs gross vehicle weight rating) registered in the following counties require an emission inspection: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding, and Rockdale.

Mental Note: Do not move to these counties!

Uh, ya. You can fully expect the rest of the counties to follow suit. thank the Kalifornians for that. :mad: :mad:

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Random Tech HF cats and RT 3" exhaust on my 2000 RT and live in Gwinnett county. Passed with flying colors. Shouldn't be a prob.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth