“**** Beast” the Viper dry spell is over for me

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Pick up my new Viper in Cornelius NC. And drove it back to West Palm Beach FL. Via Savannah GA.

I’m happy to announce the SRT/10 is everything I heard it was and more. It is such a refined driving experience without ever letting you forget the real reason you bought the beast. You can cruise down the road, trying to blend in with the masses, top down enjoying the sun, but then jump on it and it’s like the gates of hell opening up. The wind is blasting through your hair like it’s going to ripe it out. The sound of the exhaust surprises even me, the such a hellish roar coming out of such a sweet looking car. I’m in love all over again. I can’t tell what I enjoy more, cruising it easy or raising hell :) I glad to be back in the saddle.

4030DSC02712-med.JPG

4030DSC02715-med.JPG

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like I never paid attention to the Silver SRT-10 color before. Wow, nice!

Enjoy.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. You must feel like Moses after reaching the Promised Land. Enjoy!

Bob

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you've been there, you have know idea the loneliness of walking into your garage and NOT have a beautiful Viper sitting there, waiting to be driven:)

I’m very happy with it. My first mod was ordered this afternoon. A 1’’ lowering kit for the drivers seat. I’m 6’2’’ and if I had to, I could live with the seat the way it is, but the extra head room is much more comfortable. Next may be the “low profile spring caps” to drop the car a 1/2’’. But one mod at a time this go around.

Chad, sorry I didn’t think of calling you, My bad;-( Savannah is a beautiful town with a lot of American history.

4030DSC02720-med.JPG

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took a lttle while for you but that "silver lining" did show itself from the cloud that was your accident. Congrats on your new SRT and glad you are back on the road. :2tu: