05 Heffner Twin Turbo Viper SRT-10 For Sale

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the Car!!!

Take it to Germany.

Drive the autobahn.

Drive the "ring."

No way I would be selling my Viper if I were moving to Germany.

Still thinking about the decision.
The custom fees and taxes I would need to pay to register the car over there affects the decision greatly too.

That is one amazing car. What is the duty over there? I remember sending a Grand Cherokee to the islands and it was 135% Duty!!! I hope Germany is no where near that.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, now that's a funny observation.

Oh, I will.

Matter of fact, looks to me like you could have a paid-for-***** 96 GTS with your balance on mods versus sale price. About the only thing worse would be buying a boob job for a cheating girlfriend. Someone else will be playing with a toy you paid for.

Just an observation.

If you have that much money to pitch into the garbage, you should just store it for later. Obviously, you should be able to afford it.

I went to extreme measures to come up with the money needed for such a big project.
It doesn’t mean that I have money to throw around.
I don’t see it as pitching money into the garbage and I don’t care what you think about it.

Enjoy your 96 GTS with tubes and filters.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one amazing car. What is the duty over there? I remember sending a Grand Cherokee to the islands and it was 135% Duty!!! I hope Germany is no where near that.

Taxes are not anywhere near that these days, and can ber avoided if the car was purchased here in the States and registered here for a certain amount of time.

I doubt taxes are the reason for selling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21