06 Headers, HF Cats, Exhaust & tune.

hardtop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice power the American Racing Headers are starting to catch on with the Viper crowd.

Reaction score
Can you post the before and after graphs also showing the A/F ratios? The Dyno operator should be able to combine then onto one graph for you.

Thanks,

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post the before and after graphs also showing the A/F ratios? The Dyno operator should be able to combine then onto one graph for you.

Thanks,

Unfortunately my friend bought a new dyno from the frist time I dynoed the car and the new dyno has new software which is not compatiable with the old. I don't know if I have the original pull on paper at home but I will look. From what I recall I compared my dyno pull to many other Gen 3s and it almost mirrored others. If you want just the A/F for this pull I can get it for you.

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice power the American Racing Headers are starting to catch on with the Viper crowd.

Thanks. I think the American Racing headers make great power and the fit and finish was very nice, no need to jack engine up as some other brands. Also price is very nice compared to others.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235