08 vipers are enroute!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
slight change of plans - i am heading out there this evening after i pickup my boys and we take my mother out to dinner. this evening - I PROMISE! :)

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John has a solid green vert, no green coupe yet. The first Green/blk coupe he gets in is coming home to Georgia. Should be next week.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREEN ROADSTER PICS BABY! this color is SHARP! I want to see it in the SUNLIGHT!

IMG_5880xx.jpg

IMG_5909xx.jpg

IMG_5888xx.jpg

IMG_5906xx.jpg

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_5910xx.jpg

I REALLY TRIED to capture the true color and show the pearl in the paint. this is a VERY CLOSE representation of the true color.

IMG_5911xx.jpg

IMG_5924xx.jpg

IMG_5938xx.jpg

IMG_5942xx.jpg

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_5955xx.jpg

my boys were with me and wanted in the pics!

IMG_5936xx.jpg

another fun night at Roanoke Motors! thanks again John! high res pics in my gallery.

IMG_5956xx.jpg

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Big!!! The more I see that green the more I like it!!! The pearl in it is awesome:omg: Whats your opinion of Venom Red? I originally was going to get that but it seemed too dark,nice but it needs more pop....I do like the pics of it when the sun lights on it so maybe thats the thing it needs to show its true color...Thanks for taking the time and your boys have good taste in cars,lol....Kevin

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance someone can measure the stripe width on the hood and nose and at the top of the hood of the car... and the space between them. Is the gap between the stripes even all the way down the hood or is there a taper.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Big!!! The more I see that green the more I like it!!! The pearl in it is awesome:omg: Whats your opinion of Venom Red? I originally was going to get that but it seemed too dark,nice but it needs more pop....I do like the pics of it when the sun lights on it so maybe thats the thing it needs to show its true color...Thanks for taking the time and your boys have good taste in cars,lol....Kevin

the pearl really is sharp in the green car and it really makes the car pop. all these colors look better in person and i am sure they all look alot better in the sunlight too. i am sure in the spring i will get some real good pictures. i am still very anxious to see the purple. john says alot of the other colors have been ordered, but only (1) purple so far. looks like the purple cars may end up being very rare. ;)

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here are some shots of the Snakeskin Green/White Stripe Coupe as it arrived in Amarillo yesterday. The lucky owner is Thomas A. (Bunky) Preston III, who was/is quite stunned by the color.

SS001.jpg

SS002.jpg

SS003.jpg

SS004.jpg

SS005.jpg

SS006.jpg

SS007.jpg

SS008.jpg

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How ironic, that same nice gentleman and his wife were about 2 hours East of there about 2 weeks ago picking up a trade towards an '08 ACR!

Bill P, be sure and tell them that I will cover their meals ANYTIME that they are in the area! Sorry that I didn't get to accommodate them this time. They are really nice people.

Congrats on the early '08 delivery. Seriously, please keep in touch; as I will be receiving the ACR once produced. At the very least, let me put you guys up during the Vernon's Last Blast car cruise/show in August. PM me for contact information.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this one? :D

IMG_5527xx.jpg

they just got it out of the bodyshop. sorry to hear about the car falling out of the transporter like that. it looks as GOOD AS NEW! :rolaugh:

It's getting the wheels swapped today for the razors and heading up to Detroit this weekend!

I feel like a little kid again and I won't even be able to drive it until spring - how much will that ****...

DDlesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the new owners & THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE PICS!!! (It lets us wannabe's dream)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars are beautiful, congrats if you have one or are getting one.

Any up in Ohio yet? I'm cruising up there the next couple weekends and would love to see one in person.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger