08 with 6,550 mile for only $32,600???

Jon Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaccone Motors has an 08 with only 6,550 miles for $32,600. Normally I don't post up when I see deals cause I don't want to get snaked (pun intended), but if someone here grabs this I won't feel too bad. To me this seems like a ridiculous deal. I thought scam at first, but found some reviews. Some are great and some are horrible. If they were all great reviews, I'd be skeptical, but there's always got to be someone ********** to be a legit business. Better business bureau gave them an A+. I don't know, just seems too good to be true.

http://www.zacconemotor.com/2008_Dodge_Viper_Ambler_PA_267063271.veh

They also have a 45k mile 98 GTS for 25,700, which if it's a rebuilt title, that's not too fishy.

http://www.zacconemotor.com/1998_Dodge_Viper_Ambler_PA_267063066.veh

I was thinking about getting a Cadillac CTS-V and they have a ridiculous good deal on one of those too. Anyways... Thoughts?

Edit: Oh, I also called knowing a dealership SHOULD be closed on a Sunday... They were and their voicemail said their business name and to leave a message. IDK

Last edited:

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the switch over date for a Gen IV? Cause that motor is a Gen IV, not a III. Does seem awful suspect when Car Gurus has 03-05's for that price with MANY more miles. Maybe its a consignment deal and the owner is getting divorced and doesnt want his/her ex to get a lot of money.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Does the title check out? Could be a salvage rebuild, though I think even those tend to keep a little more value.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the Dealer, He told me that his Web site was hacked, never had the car. If you look at the link now, no Vipers at all,
Just to you all know!

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thats a first, cross shopping for a Viper or a Caddy, you might also look at a Lambo or a Lincoln:D

OP
OP
J

Jon Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thats a first, cross shopping for a Viper or a Caddy, you might also look at a Lambo or a Lincoln:D

Well, a gen 3 viper is right around the same price as a 2009-20014 CTS-V. And CTS-V's are some pretty badass Caddy's at 556hp.

Oh and TalonTsi90, They stopped production on the gen 3 after 06. There was no 2007 Viper, then the gen 4 picked up for the model year 2008.