09 for 65k.....is this reall????

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has a salvage title..:nono: if you can REALLY find out how much of it was damaged and can live with it go for it.......:dunno:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something happened to that car. First sign is that the fangs emblem is missing from the fascia.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: I didn't even noticed it was salvaged. First thing i looked at was the mileage. Only 732!!! Wonder what happened....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It explains in the ad that the car was hit on the "side door", doesn't say which side. I would say if it can be had for $48-50K, might be worth it.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you call the seller they will send you photos of the car before the fix.

To much at $65k.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What was the car worth without salvage? Get real you are not going to get a good car for half the money. You can save some good money with one but not half. I don't know the market on these but I do know that silver is a hard color to match.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also something smells from the seller's Ebay ratings....90% is very low for a car seller !!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you guys stated the paint does not match, the fender liner and emblems are missing... where else did they cut corners fixing it? VOI cars are sharp looking, but this appears to be one to stay away from.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No warranty available in all likelyhood, Bank financing may be difficult if not impossible, run Forrest , run Forrest, run................

listen to this man.. That car is a disaster. There is no savings here... whatever you save at purchase, is MORE than lost in resale. If you even can sell it.. No one will take in trade.

And sloppy repair work to boot. Paint match terrible, hood latch bolted to the lower facia, gaps all wrong.. yikes

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once dated the girl who's family owns this dealership. They were not known for super clean vehicles waaay back when either:nono:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missing the driver side emblem as well. It just keeps adding up.

Maybe worth a chance at say $10-20K less asking price.

I wonder what the tires are like?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has "track car" written all over it......:drive:

About $10K less though

Make sure the suspension is OK...