1:10th 2008 Dodge Viper SRT coupe! RC

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup picked it up tonight at the local toys r' us for $40. Working head and tail lights too! Supposed to make sounds. I let everyone know how it is. BTW it has Razor wheels.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is! Comes with the batteries as it's supposed to. I was just visiting some old co-workers and I was checking the store to see how it was doing. Changed the layout alot and a friend of mine was looking at small mopar cars and I spotted the blue SRT coupe. Wouldn't had found out it was an 08' till I picked it up and checked the hood.

--RS

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOOH!! I'd like one of those!
Just checked the ToysRus website and not on it yet... Hopefully they'll be bringing those to the uk... (Fingers Crossed!)

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll go to Toys R Us today and look. Who wants me to snag them one if I see any? I'm more than happy to ship internationally

Yes please Chad!
Will definitely owe you one!
Not sure if I told you yet, but I've done my decals by the way... They look great! (Will try and post some pics next week)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA! Now I can be one of the few that can claim I drove an 08! Well... a 1:10 version of one that is. If you're real good... you can trail brake with this. :D

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just uploaded some newer, clearer photos...

I really like how I took this picture, makes me want to do it with a real car from a bridge.

Here's some of my other R/C's

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha that is a great model, even before the 1:1 version is rolling off the assembly line there already is an RC model available, and in a color scheme not available anymore to boot!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering painting mine red/white :D

Awesome!

Yeah the stripes don't line up in the front...

Anybody know where I could get a can of snakeskin green. I'm partial to pulling this thing apart only cause it's nice and blue is awesome. I wonder if we can get more bodies from the factory that way I could just swap the colors.

--RS

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to pay good ole' Toys R Us a visit today myself. Here is the 1:10 RC Gen IV next to a 1:12 scale Anson, Gen I. Quite a size difference. The store had three of these. Two had visible damage (scrapes) to the rear quarter panel. Exact same place. Fortunately, the unit I bought is as nice as you can expect for a $40 RC car.

In the third pic, my son's cat Enzo came over to inspect things and stand guard. Yes, he (my son, not the cat) is a Ferrari lover. The cat is a Viper lover.:)

Nice model. I've got the battery charging now. Later tonight I expect this bad boy to be burning up the driveway!:2tu:

IM000012.jpg

IM000010.jpg

IM000016.jpg

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup picked it up tonight at the local toys r' us for $40. Working head and tail lights too! Supposed to make sounds. I let everyone know how it is. BTW it has Razor wheels.

--RS

Hello,

Is it possible to know the number product and the name of the manufacturer pleased....

Thanks a lot....Chris. ;)

Last edited:

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't happen to have an extra yellow #33 do you?

I have seen quite a few of the R/C cars sitting on the shelves. Does anyone need one?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris I officially HATE YOU :D ! Just kidding, I'm really being very jealous that you got the series complete, I got the number 91 Daytona car this week.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yes,fine addition ITV :headbang:

Well,don't hate me for that,I must be waitting 7 years and have some lucky, friends and money (of corse) to find them....

You must be registered for see images

ViperArry sold me one of the CC Rudolph and I found a fews times ago a CC WoodHouse in Belgium,just the Go-Man-Go to complete the CC races versions....of corse,I've one black CC and a red one,but thre are twins!!! the same number -n°340 !!!

Jipi,one member of VCA and Viperpassion.com give me the red n°340 to do the twins ;) ,I'm a lucky man on this....for the deal,I give a new CC for him of corse....

In a few moment,I'll buy a Go-Man-Go to complete the CC races version....

But I know it's more and more difficult to find the GTS-R AA,If I can help someone to find them,not a problem....wait and see,it's not impossible. :D

Chris. :headbang:

PS:no n°33 for the moment (96GTS....):dunno:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Le66,

I've been looking for the yellow #33 for about a year now and it's the last one I need. I did come upon something unexpectedly while I was on eBay though, it was on of the 24 red #51 GTS-Rs that AutoArt detailed to look like the one that took the overall win at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona. There was one made for each hour of the race, and they were given only to members of the team and a few select individuals at Dodge. It came with a certificate from Dodge Motorsports, and the individual I purchased it from said it had spent most of its life being stored in the box because his wife didn't like it.

A while back someone emailed me and asked if I wanted a similar #52 car that was supposedly done for Tommy Archer. I was interested until I got the pictures and noticed the French blue, white and red flag on the door that indicated it was a 24 Hours of LeMans car, and not the black Rolex 24 Hour decal. It was a fake and he wanted $400.00 for it, so be cautious if you come across the car.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is always necessary to pay attention from instant or one asks for a well brought up price, then definitely to know Viper which you search and its reference to Auto-Art.

Don't worrry,I open my eyes for that.

Thanks for this information.

Chris.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Le66,

I've been looking for the yellow #33 for about a year now and it's the last one I need. I did come upon something unexpectedly while I was on eBay though, it was on of the 24 red #51 GTS-Rs that AutoArt detailed to look like the one that took the overall win at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona. There was one made for each hour of the race, and they were given only to members of the team and a few select individuals at Dodge. It came with a certificate from Dodge Motorsports, and the individual I purchased it from said it had spent most of its life being stored in the box because his wife didn't like it.

Wow, I hope to stumble accross one of these in the future then! Did every one of the #51 Daytona's come with a certificate or did AutoArt also make non-certified examples?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R