1:18 Gen 3 Diecast cars for sale (pics!)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've gotta thin out my model car collection and these are some of my Gen 3 model Vipers that I have for sale. All are 1:18 scale. If anyone wants better photos of a specific model, just ask :) I'm looking to get $25 shipped (in the USA) for each model. You can either post here, PM or e-mail me (email in my profile) if interested. These will be listed in the classifieds, so consider this my "plug" post

Yellow:
car.jpg

Silver:
car1.jpg

Red:
car2.jpg

Deep Red:
car3.jpg

Black:
car4.jpg

Orange:
car5.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention I will gladly reduce prices and combine shipping if you buy more than one car :) Yes, I will gladly ship internationally, but contact me for a shipping quote. All normal payment options accepted

NSRENDR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm looking for a model of a 2002 Viper GTS in yellow, preferrably with black stripes.
Thanks for your time!
Joe.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the sale?

Running out of space :) I'm gonna focus on the smaller models (1:24 and smaller) for now until I have a bigger place to display all of them

Heard that one before. The 1/18s are great but they just take up to much space. I am tapped for space now. At least that is a good thing so I do not spend any more money on models. :smirk:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine