1 of 1 ordering questions

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local dealerships are just idiotic when it comes to the 1 of 1 program so asking you guys these questions. Web site only have 2015 car options on it as well.

1 of 1 starts out as a SRT / GTS / GT model.

Can I order a car from a out of region dealer that I have bought used from before and have it shipped to California.

Can you do the ACR stripes on a non ACR car.

If I do go with the ACR is it marked on the title as a ACR or is it a 1 of 1 with the Extreme Aero.

What is the turn around time on order.

Any discounts off 1 of 1, I have heard rumors of this.

I don't want anything really out of the ordinary just a white/black/red striped car that is stripped out of all the fancy stuff.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I can't answer all of those, however, there are 4 ways I've seen the 2016's identified. I've never seen a 2016 Title, so this is a best guess. Based on the VIN's 7th digit, the Viper is identified as either:

A = 2016 DODGE VIPER SRT COUPE TWO DOOR COUPE
B = 2016 DODGE VIPER SRT GTS COUPE ADDS29 TWO DOOR
C = 2016 DODGE VIPER SRT ACR TWO DOOR COUPE
D = 2016 DODGE VIPER SRT GTC COUPE TWO DOOR COUPE (1 of 1 Program)

OP
OP
V

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know if there a builder online for the 2016s or when it will show up. It looks to me like can just order a stripped out acr cheaper then the 1 of 1 at least on paper.

OP
OP
V

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperjeff I kept typing in SRT that was why I was finding the old builder.

Looks looks like I cannot do the ACR in exactly the color and paint combo that I want on the site with the wing stanchions painted with the stripe. I think I will call woodhouse and see if the car can actual be built the way I want. Or maybe if they have a older 2013 or 2014 in white with no stripe that I can just have painted and have the wing added like my last car.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Worth a try, they are pretty damn good over there at Woodhouse

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
V10viperbox--
Google "drivesrt.com" and you will get the SRT site that allows you to build a 2016 ACR. The prices listed are somewhat out of date, however you can get a look at all the options, colors, and stripe options. Have fun--Dave

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
In addition to Woodhouse, John Gastman at Roanoke Motors in Il. is a world of help and has years of Viper experience. I would also highly recommend Ben Keating and Bernie Katz at Tomball Dodge in Texas. We bought out 2016 Hellcat Challenger from Ben and his team are quite an impressive bunch !

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are a lot of changes , not even listed on the Configurator, but many of your concerns are no longer issues. Feel free to give me a call at your leisure.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Sales Mgr
Woodhouse
1-402-677-5864 cell
[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave