12 Months of Viper Driving

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need I say more? I do not know how the Viper owners in the North stand the months (weeks) without Viper use. It has got to be pure torture seeing the car in the garage and not being able to drive it.

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with you guys, not sure how I do it either! Been thinking real hard about moving down to the gulf side near Naples/Ft Myers/Cape Coral area. Any members live around there?? Any events held?? Any comments on that area of Florida??

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great weather to drive in but you all know that most of the people around here. so defensive driving is the standard. B

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YellowViperSRT: Not to change the subject, but seasonably cool weather allowed me to install the Corsa Track you sold me and those colored coded 1200 degree spark plug cables from another vendor. Great weather!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need I say more? I do not know how the Viper owners in the North stand the months (weeks) without Viper use. It has got to be pure torture seeing the car in the garage and not being able to drive it.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: ---Torture WOULD be the word for it...heavy snow the weekend of April 15th; 75-80 this past weekend---finally got the BEAST out there...but YESSSSSSSSSSSS, okay......it IS torture....also thinking of moving just to get the car more on the road!!!!! This weather *****................... ~juli~ THANK you for rubbing it in-:drive: :( (LOL)