13th Annual Vipers & Rods at Danville Hot Summer Nights

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[h=1]13th Annual Vipers & Rods at Danville Hot Summer Nights[/h][h=4]August 18th[/h]Register By: August 11th
Time: Thursday, Aug. 18, 2011 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $50/Viper. Includes parking, 1 goodie bag plus pizza and beverages for two. Additional guests $25/ea.
100% of your entry fee is donated to the Brian Angen Memorial Foundation
Download Registration Form
Join us for our 13th annual Danville HOT SUMMER NIGHTS event on August 18th. The streets are closed and lined with hundreds of street rods, muscle cars, and custom cars.

Stroll the streets, explore the shops, and check out fabulous custom cars on display. Our reserved parking is located right on the main drag, and available from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Pizza and beverages will be provided in the parking lot. Bring your own chair. 100% of your event fee is donated to the Brian Angen Memorial Foundation.

Directions will be sent to registered participants. This is one of our most popular events, so there is a strict limit on number of cars. You MUST preregister to have a parking space. (Sorry, no room for support vehicles)

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hot Danville Nights has been canceled. Event host Burt Gallegus has a family emergency and is unable to host the event. Burt feels bad about canceling, but he has a very sick parent that needs him right now.

Thank you for understanding.

Terri Angen
Secretary/Events Director

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope all is well and best wishes for Burts family. I still am going to show up just because it's a fun event. Great cars, great eye candy.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Terri and she also mentioned that the goodguys and this show are now seperated by a week making Hot August nights probably much less of a show than we all hoped for. I am going to go and see how it is but I feel Terri is right with a lot of the Goodguys cars not being there. It may be the end of another great event for dopwntown Danville.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I found out a while back that they moved it up a week I contacted the person in charge of the show to find out why. He told me that last year was the first year that it coincided with the first week of school and parents couldn't get to their kids after school got out and there were over 300 calls to the police department.

This is total nonsense as I have been going to the Good Guys show since the first one and during this time has some friends that went to school in Danville and they always started school the week of Good Guys. So why last year was any different I don't know, but I think it is definitely going to hurt the turnout. Hopefully the turnout will be so low that they put it back next year when it belongs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave