150mph w/a ******* girl shotgun!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what's sad? I feel old looking at these photos... and I'm 21! Those girls have to be 12 and definitely should not be models!!

I can hereby say with 100% certainty, all models were atleast 18 years old. 1 model was 18, 1 was 19, 1 was 20, and 1 was 21. Nice age layout, huh? Would I really go out of town with a bunch of 12 yr olds? Sheesh, gimme some credit, I'm not that stupid.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
go read the latest on this same forum at [******]

there are a lot of ********* on that forum

I've been taking up for you Chad... I think they are pretty pissed at me right now but I don't really care... they deserve it!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw the latest on the Alley. I really shouldve went with my 1st instinct and not posted there. But I guess you live and learn. I'll save my rant about them, but thanks for taking up for me. I'm not gonna waste anymore time on them.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
don't let them get the best of you... it's almost funny to keep them going... just to see what kind of fools they can make of themselves.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were you expecting at the Alley by posting that? That was the most predictable outcome ever. I could have told you every post before you even started the thread there. Come on man, think ahead.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry that the Alley gave it to you straight. Where I'm from, those chicks wouldn't pass for dudes at the worst party. Hell, they wouldn't even be allowed in. Really, anyone who would remotely find those almost-20 year olds attractive needs a Radar-Recalibration, stat.

WAR HOW OLD ARE YOU? 16. 18, GREAT!

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry that the Alley gave it to you straight. Where I'm from, those chicks wouldn't pass for dudes at the worst party. Hell, they wouldn't even be allowed in. Really, anyone who would remotely find those almost-20 year olds attractive needs a Radar-Recalibration, stat.

I totally agree with you. Those girls aren't even close to being good looking in my eyes. I like the picture of the girl where she's wearing the blue bathing suit top 2 cup sizes to big for her. She's a ******'s girl?

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I totally agree with you. Those girls aren't even close to being good looking in my eyes. I like the picture of the girl where she's wearing the blue bathing suit top 2 cup sizes to big for her. She's a ******'s girl?

It's the face that scares the [******] outta me! Maybe it's my monitor, but I think she's butt ugly!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte