18" Oz Racing wheels with Toyo R-888s

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold the viper earlier in the year, been meaning to get the other set of wheels and tires up for sale!
18" Oz racing wheels (made in Italy), toyo R-888 semi slicks. Less than 500 miles on the tires, one track day. Rears 335/30/R18 fronts 275/35/R18. Tires are a few years old, like 7, but have always been kept in the barn, out of sunlight. Only really on the car for a couple months.
Looking for $2K, plus shipping to wherever you are (or you arrange it). I don't really know what they're worth, I can't remember what I paid for them in the first place, so let me know if I'm way off. Located in Northern California. Hit me up here or on email bvankerk at gmail.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I'm off on price let me know, or make an offer. I have no use for these and they're cluttering up my barn :) .They'd be great for track days.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw your posts on the alley, too bad you are in CA. Only if they could hitch a ride with someone headed east.

Jim Myke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the wheels but to far to ship, I'm here in troy mi. I will eventually need new wheels for my 98 R/T 10

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala