1994 driver's kick panel

Dr. Pepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've fixed my headlight switch, fabricated my own driver's seat lowering brackets, and replaced the coolant temperature lamp sensor (the project from hell !....) (all were previous threads). Thanks to those of you who offered suggestions. Now I would like to figure out a way to not destroy the carpet on the driver's side kick panel that your left foot scrapes against when you operate the clutch. Has anyone found (or even cared enough to think about it...) a plastic kick panel from maybe some other kind of vehicle that could be modified to cover the carpet area where your foot rubs? Thanks

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I've fixed my headlight switch, fabricated my own driver's seat lowering brackets, and replaced the coolant temperature lamp sensor (the project from hell !....) (all were previous threads). Thanks to those of you who offered suggestions. Now I would like to figure out a way to not destroy the carpet on the driver's side kick panel that your left foot scrapes against when you operate the clutch. Has anyone found (or even cared enough to think about it...) a plastic kick panel from maybe some other kind of vehicle that could be modified to cover the carpet area where your foot rubs? Thanks

Nice work

Why not just use a floor mat

OP
OP
Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that might work- could cut it to fit and attach with Velcro or maybe screws- have to see what is behind the carpet- thanks

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Hopefully no screws... I would at least want the ability to remove it and clean it from time to time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave