1996 dodge viper Jenna Jameson

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Humor me Dave! LOL No,no,no, I didn't have to ask my kids. I actually taught little Miss Jameson a few tricks (TRICKS :rolaugh:) on special ways to wax a hood! WAX ON, WAX OFF! LOL

Um... I really have no idea who she is. I only know who Kelly Clarkson is because she lived here.

I just don't keep up... Or care!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW shes not with Tito anymore, she left the loser because he cant PAY a judge to win a fight since he beat 50 year old Ken Shamrock

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality Check. Jenna today...
[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/LifelessAssociate/jenna-jameson-oscar-gala-01-thumb.jpg[/media]

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality Check. Jenna today...
[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/LifelessAssociate/jenna-jameson-oscar-gala-01-thumb.jpg[/media]

Tony's right. I saw her in a club in Atlanta last year. Holy crap, talk about dashing all sorts of hopes, dreams and fantasies all at once. UGLY doesn't even start to describe her. The fact she's worth millions and millions from her ClubJenna business does make her a good sugarmomma possibility though :D

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........and what if that has-been **** pig left a few ****** viruses or scabbies roaming around on those seats? I'm not sure that such a past does anything good for the value of that Viper.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...and I'm sure baby T-rex's were cute too

LOL!! Pigs like Jenna make complete asses out of themselves because they sacrifice all who they are when they are young and attractive, for some fame and cash. Once the physical attributes wear off, they are left looking like a wrinkled up, sorry a$$ vagabond, who hasn't a chance of repairing her reputation of a mindless slob who sold her soul.

Having said that, I confess to relishing in watching floozies like this get old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets