1996 RT/10 Battery Hardware needed

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all: I ordered a new Mopar battery to replace the Napa Gold 75 battery that is currently in there (about 5 years old), and when I was removing the inner fenderwell battery cover, I noticed a few of the bolts were missing. I ordered a new plastic push in retainer that goes into the frame on the lower connection point from Chuck T, however I am missing:

3 of the 4 bolts that are underneath that go through the rear fascia.
Also missing the 1 bolt that is in the upper corner of the cover. Not sure if that bolt threads into one of those clips, or if it goes into the body (threads).

I don't think I'll ever understand why someone can just put then back when they are finished.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards, Chris.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pics. The bottom ones are pretty straight forward. I called Ryan at Paul Sharf and he is checking for me. The one in the center of the 2nd picture (which is in the top corner of the cover), is supposed to be some kind of sheet metal screw if I remember correctly from the one I had back in 2009. Right now there is the wrong bolt in there, which I think may be one of the bottom ones I need.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images