1997 Viper GTS Blue/White

Timothy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Sale: 1997 Dodge Viper GTS Blue/White, 18,500 miles, no accidents/damage, excellent condition, clear title!
VIN: 1B3ER69E8VV301754
Price: $87,500

Opportunity of a lifetime! Immaculate 1997 Dodge Viper GTS coupe with the classic blue and white paint scheme that made this American icon famous. Modeled after the Shelby Daytona coupe, this is 1 of only 965 produced worldwide for 1997 in classic blue/white with black interior. Less than 2,000 TOTAL blue/white Gen 2 GTS coupes were ever produced (1996 and 1997 combined). Many vipers have been crashed/damaged/modified, so finding an undamaged, unmolested 1997 Blue/White Viper GTS coupe in nearly perfect condition is almost impossible.

This example has all original paint in PERFECT near concours condition, never any accidents/damage, and has all original drivetrain. Even the windshield, headlights, tail lights, back hatch glass are all original (and have original date codes). All maintenance is up to date, including all fluids changed within the last year. All known issues with vipers of this generation, including the 998 recall, power steering pulley, power steering pump cap, radiator hoses, and power relays have been professionally addressed. No mechanical issues, no leaks. Never modified or raced. Recent alignment within the last 6 months. Keep in mind that this year’s GTS coupe came with FORGED internals and FORGED wheels (1996 models had cast wheels).

Absolutely 100% stock except for a bolt on Borla exhaust which accentuates the baritone sounds of this all American V10. It is an easy conversion back to stock if desired. Wheels are stock and tires are Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 with 99% tread and 2020/2021 date codes. Interior is 100% stock and in great condition. Leather is perfect. Dash has been well maintained without scratches or cracks that you commonly see on these vipers. With just over 18k miles on the clock, this Viper GTS is still very low miles but you can drive without guilt of adding a few miles on your weekend drives.

Private party sale, clear Texas title in hand (in my name), no liens, price is $87,500. Clean carfax/autocheck.

Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas.

I have over 40 high resolution photos I can send to any prospective buyers.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Happy to provide a phone number to prospective buyers as well so we can chat about this beautiful GTS coupe.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

Timothy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the information! I believe they are forged. Much appreciated.

OP
OP
T

Timothy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monthly bump! Price reduction to $82,500! Let's see someone drive this beauty home!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21