2001 Brochures?

Reaction score
My question is why the heck does Dodge offer brochures on there site under the Viper but when you go to send a request to them, Viper is not available? That makes no sense what's so ever.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge already loses money off each Viper they sell, Could you imagine the financial set back if every tom, dick and harry ordered a brochure of the web site. The things are at least $15 a piece through mopar. We've bought lots of them through our dealer.

Craig

OP
OP
G

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some dealer, I believe Woodhouse, offered the 2000 brochure last year for a small fee. Very reasonable and appreciated. Maybe they will repeat this generosity this year. I loved mine!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yes, Woodhouse was offering the Viper brochures for $5 or $10 (can't remember which) the past few years. Great source when your local dealer won't give them up.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The brochures are hard to get and they are not out yet for 2001. Last year we didn't get any until January. We do have a few 2000's left and we will sell them for $5 plus shipping ( no quantities ). This does not even cover our cost, we just try to get some extras and sell to those in the Viper nation who are looking to buy or want to collect for a model year they don't have.
Woodhouse Chrysler
2546 S. Hwy 30
Blair,Ne. 68008
attn: Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Bill forgot to say was that Jerry will receive the first copy!

Thanks Bill

Woodhouse Chrysler
2546 S. Hwy 30
Blair,Ne. 68008
attn: Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

OP
OP
G

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on the board said the 2001 brochures were available!
Will Woodhouse come through again as they did last year?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We do not have any yet. Dodge sent out 2 promo brochures like they did last year. We have ordered them , but we have not received them yet.The good thing is that they will be much less expensive this year. We will offer them at a low price, as usual, plus shipping , when we get them in. I believe they will only be around $1 this year.