2006 Dodge Viper Coupe 38k miles

Thefng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper ownership has been a great experience as I had not had one before. It’s now time for someone else to own it! Has excellent condition tires, Corsa aftermarket exhaust w/high flow cats, and a forged carbon lip kit and spoiler installed. One accident on the car fax that air bags didn’t even deploy from the front bumper. Not a single sign of being previously repaired. No over spray, no odd body gaps, nada. Has had all recalls done, fresh oil change, and NEW WIPERS(lol). Only goofy thing is the radio volume dial is a little touchy. Works, but takes a little finesse. Located in Fort Walton Beach, Fl. Car has a VERY low front with the lip. Note that if having it shipped. I have more photos. Just only allows me to attach 5

Attachments

• roller-5.jpeg
    roller-5.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1828.jpeg
    IMG_1828.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 68

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper ownership has been a great experience as I had not had one before. It’s now time for someone else to own it! Has excellent condition tires, Corsa aftermarket exhaust w/high flow cats, and a forged carbon lip kit and spoiler installed. One accident on the car fax that air bags didn’t even deploy from the front bumper. Not a single sign of being previously repaired. No over spray, no odd body gaps, nada. Has had all recalls done, fresh oil change, and NEW WIPERS(lol). Only goofy thing is the radio volume dial is a little touchy. Works, but takes a little finesse. Located in Fort Walton Beach, Fl. Car has a VERY low front with the lip. Note that if having it shipped. I have more photos. Just only allows me to attach 5
Did you powder coat the stock wheels?
Where did you get the Corsa exhaust w/ HF Cats? Any sound clips?
How does that spoiler install? Double Sided Tape?

OP
OP
Thefng

Thefng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you powder coat the stock wheels?
Where did you get the Corsa exhaust w/ HF Cats? Any sound clips?
How does that spoiler install? Double Sided Tape?
They came this way and it is my understanding that the wheels are available in this color from Dodge. Exhaust was on the car when I go ***. You can check out facebook.com/warehosueofspeed and scroll through and you can see a couple videos of it.
The Spoiler is double sided tape. Just have to use the right stuff!

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels didn't come that color from Dodge, someone powder coated them. Similarly, someone added drilled and slotted rotors, those are stock either.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And he thinks the market is slow for coupes???

FoxyChicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most recent sale on BAT for a 2006 coupe with 14k fewer miles and no accident history was 69k. I think you’re a little high. Spend $99 on BAT and let the market decide its value if you’re trying to get rid of it. You can always set a reserve.

OP
OP
Thefng

Thefng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most recent sale on BAT for a 2006 coupe with 14k fewer miles and no accident history was 69k. I think you’re a little high. Spend $99 on BAT and let the market decide its value if you’re trying to get rid of it. You can always set a reserve.
$69k at auction and me asking $74k is not that far off. A price has to start somewhere. I'm fairly flexible and my price is in the lower 25% of all 06/08 coupes out there. So is everyone wrong or is it just me?

FoxyChicken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s just you. Me saying you were a little high was me being sarcastic, you’re very high. The price you’re demanding equates to a non-wrecked car with 20k fewer miles. Even then I’d say that’s generous for a Gen 3. A 2008 coupe is a Gen 4 whereas a 2006 is a Gen 3. Gen 4’s are more desirable so comparing the values of those years isn’t really relevant.

No one can tell you how to price your car, but we can offer our advice of its value. The way you currently have it valued anticipate on holding it for a long time as anyone that knows anything about Vipers knows better.

There is an ‘06 coupe on BAT right now with similar miles to yours with better ownership history and no wrecks, I encourage you to watch that listing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21