2006 VOI9 Viper inner door panel

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an inner door panel with a distinctive crack in it. I took my Viper to Swift Dodge Dealership in Davis California in October 2008 to get this panel ordered and replaced. I have patiently waited 10 months to get the CORRECT door panel ordered and most importantly, replaced!

He is the issue, Swift Dodge in Davis CA tells me my VIN# or the part number for my Viper DO NOT match their catalog. Swift Dodge is telling me this is an SRT Engineering issue and they have been working on it for the past couple of months.

Can anyone in the Engineering Department PLEASE verify this for me?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might give him a call anyway, he is a wealth of knowledge and can probably get you the correct part number, or at least on the path to the correct number.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try calling customer service yourself directly. When you get to talk to a person, ask for the SRT representative. Explain your problem ONLY to that person.

PBR

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the way to go on a warranty issue, not contacting a vendor.
I have made every effort dealing with Dodge directly for the past 10 months. I have even contacted Mark Jorgensen concerning these same issues. So, any help is much appreciated, even if it's a vendor...

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT Engineers and Tom Sessions,

I just wanted to pass on my gratitude for all your help. My door panel was replaced yesterday.

Thank you all so much.

Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456