2007 SRT / Modern Mopar Nationals

Back-n-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new year has begun, and so has planning for the 2007 SRT/ Modern Mopar Nationals!

2006 was a great event, but 2007 is shaping up to be even better. The core team has increased in number to 6 people, all dedicated to making the event one of the best in the nation for 2007.

Please visit us at www.SRTnationals.org or www.ModernMoparNationals.org and take a look around.

We're working on an improved schedule that moves the drag racing to the evenings and the parties into the night. The stages will still have a band (Silver Judas Rocks!), but in the heat of the day, we'll make things hotter with a Bikini Contest.

The Car Show is expanded to not only make it easier to use, will also feature a "Pro" section for those competitors who want to be judged with the best of the best.

It's not just for Neons anymore! 2006 saw the participation of all sorts of Modern Mopars, including the Classic Muscle, rare trucks, Viper, Shelby Dodge, and the LX platform. We're continuing that trend by catering to the clubs who want to hold their own events inside this one, or just park together.

Be sure to check out the Message Board link on the event website, a dedicated set of forums has been created for the event. From there, we can quickly distribute information about the event without worrying about missing one of the club websites.

Register for the event, and we'll also be able to stay in contact through email as updates occur.

Pregistration is not required this year, but it is encouraged. Participants who want to attend the banquet must preregister because the food order goes in about three weeks before the event. Those who choose to register at the event will pay more money at the gate, and not receive all of the benefits of pre-registering. There are several reasons for this, most involve the pre-ordering of vinyl, awards, and other materials.

Want to be more than a Volunteer? The event is run by enthusiasts, and there's always room for more enthusiasts. Just let us know you're available and we'll be more than happy to have you join the team.

Never heard of the event? If it's not on the website now, they will be soon, the magazine articles from Mopar Magazine, Grassroots Motorsports, and the SRT Edge.

Randy

OP
OP
B

Back-n-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was hoping i could post this under EVENTs but i am not allowed to post there. But if someone who can would like to move this or post this there that would be great.

So your a good driver, you have a great Viper. Just how good are ya? Just how good is your car? Autox against the entire country and find out. Think your car has what it takes? Drag race and find out.
Randy

OP
OP
B

Back-n-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No i didn't because i am unfimiliar, but thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out.
Randy

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping i could post this under EVENTs but i am not allowed to post there. But if someone who can would like to move this or post this there that would be great.

So your a good driver, you have a great Viper. Just how good are ya? Just how good is your car? Autox against the entire country and find out. Think your car has what it takes? Drag race and find out.
Randy

Only VCA Members are allowed to post in the events section. If you are a member, contact Lee and he will edit your profile to give you access.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine