2008 AERO COUPE Never Titled ONLY 60 miles

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 nice aero car

With the money your saving have a good body shop paint on some silver or graphite stripes...:2tu:

Exactly

I dont think you would touch one with stripes for this price and he is right you would come out ahead if you had them done on this car.

Thanks

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a dealer? Would this car qualify for the special financing? And finally, are you accepting trades?
Thanks!

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BUMP!

Thanks for all the great support from the site! someone is going to end up with an incredible car.

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still the best priced brand NEW viper in the country for options.....someone is going to get a great deal!!

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it brings a lot of money. Looks like mine only I have silver stripes.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised this car has not sold yet. Wonder why no one is moving on it. I would if I had more time to drive my viper and could justify spending the money. I like the car without stripes.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still available because it needs stripes and the price is too high. Of course it is an untitled car but is untitled worth $10K more to most people for a comparable car with a few miles on it that was titled? Not too many. It will only sell to either a person who is not particular with their money or a person who just must have this "NEW" car but as we can tell the market says it is still overpriced.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still available because it needs stripes and the price is too high. Of course it is an untitled car but is untitled worth $10K more to most people for a comparable car with a few miles on it that was titled? Not too many. It will only sell to either a person who is not particular with their money or a person who just must have this "NEW" car but as we can tell the market says it is still overpriced.
Exactly, last month a 40 something mile non striped VENON RED(certificate car )sold for 60 grand even.To pay 17 grand more to technically be the first owner is NOT going to go too well in this economy.

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been getting some close offers.........still the best priced viper for year, options, miles, color and it has never been titled.

Thanks

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, are you a dealer ?? You say on MSO, which means it hasn't been titled, Florida is very strict about titling a car or explaining why it hasn't been titled...Ohio will even try to get you on back taxes and registrations...just curious, my $.02

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you a dealer? Would this car qualify for the special financing? And finally, are you accepting trades?
Thanks!

Just curious, are you a dealer ?? You say on MSO, which means it hasn't been titled, Florida is very strict about titling a car or explaining why it hasn't been titled...Ohio will even try to get you on back taxes and registrations...just curious, my $.02

he is a dealer.....as per the ebay auction in the description it says For Sale By: Dealer....

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know also last month a 65 mile VOI 10 CAR SOLD ON EBAY FOR 72 (OVER 100K STICKER )

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to me that most of the sales mentioned are exceptions rather than the rule. Comparing a new MSO car price to a titled used car isn't a fair comparison. Agreed that the price is a bit on the north side of the market for a now two year old left over new car and the buyer will surely take a pretty severe hit once he puts a few miles on it. In that this car has remained on the market for such a long time you would think that consumers are telling this dealer something that he is refusing to hear.