2008 Performance Packages!!!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have been doing our homework on the 2008 Models and have a very comprehensive performance package in the works.

We will be receiving some early production cars and are ready to test our products.

Here is some insight on what we are developing:

Engine upgrades from 650-1100hp/ We understand the electronics.

Chassis/ brake /wheel/tire package that will improve handling, skid pad acceleration and braking.

Driveline and transmission modifications that will dramatically increase acceleration and
durability even without hp changes.

Increased Safety, complete track and street packages for safety.

Styling, a fresh look without compromising the mark.

Look for some very comprehensive testing of these new products.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome, the 2008 has not even hit the streets yet and you already have performance packages in the works for it. I love Vipers and the community :) Good job guys.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan --

Thanks for the post. I'm stating the obvious but as soon as you have details, please post again.

/Rich

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so DC PERFORMANCE we have not heard from u in three months...are u still delivering on the above??????

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

We cuurently have tested and qualified complete 08 header and exhaust packages with no check engine lights (Including testing at the track).

Direct fit high flow air filters are now available.

Cylinder head and rocker arm package are currently under development (JM Cylinder heads).

Supercharger packages are being researched (Paxton)

Complete engine packages are being researched (Exotic Engine)

Complete suspension, brake, driveline, track prep and safety packages are now available.

Please call for information. Currently we have worked on 7 08 vehicles.

Dan Cragin

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We see about a 5-7hp increase with the air filter change.

Dan

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the snake oil filter (K&N), but I am lost for words at the lack of 08 performance parts. I was told to install an 06 corsa exhaust! They tole me the same thing when I put an 06 exhaust on my new (07) Yamaha R1. They didn't have an 07 tested yet. It ran like **** when they came out with systems tuned to the new engine it was a new bike. went from 11.5 to 9.96 in the 1/4. Thats what I call a major change. With the stock system it turned 11 flat, so they say I never ran it stock but I believe that when you don't have the proper tuned equipment you are playing a guessing game.

Reaction score
The Corsa exhaust will act the exact same as on the 06' same gains and sounds albeit a bit crisper.

If you want performance that works and will not throw codes BUY the BELANGERS! 70+ hp gain on top of 600 is a great bargain and a huge jump for the $$$.

Mark Jorgensen
Woodhouse Viper
800-889-1893

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im interested in hearing what can be done engine / SC wise on these....and the power it will make

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum they are having major problems gracking the computer ,not to mention cast everything internals.Since they are starting with around 630 at the flywheel 6 lbs boost probaby wind up close to 800 hpon cast high compression pistons.

Reaction score
I would not be looking for any S/C packages in the near future unless you have a failure and decide to start from scratch PCM, cam and all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave