2009 Viper Midwest Zone Rendez-vous

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

The 2009 Viper Club of America Mid-West Zone Rendez-vous will take place August 7-9,
in conjunction with the Mopar Nationals at National Trail Raceway located just outside Columbus Ohio.
Go to http://www.viperclubohio.org for more details and a downloadable entry application.

You must be registered for see images

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going, anyone else?

I will be arriving late Thursday afternoon with my 99 ACR. The Ohio VCA has been doing this event for a few years now. They have it very well organized. The track accomodations and food are first class. Your only regret will be not attending. Hope that you decide to make it.:usa:

MY600HP

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks like an overwhelming response here...I signed up today, this will be my first Mopar Nationals and Regional Rendezvous. Looks like we will have the Viper area to ourselves Shelby! I’ll be heading down on Friday morning, see you there.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like an overwhelming response here...I signed up today, this will be my first Mopar Nationals and Regional Rendezvous. Looks like we will have the Viper area to ourselves Shelby! I’ll be heading down on Friday morning, see you there.

Glad you are able to make it. Last i heard there were close to 40 cars pre-registered for the Friday road run. About another dozen or two waiting on the weather forecast. You can still show up Friday morning at the track and register for the Friday run and lunch. I am guessing the Woodward cruise the following week is the reason for the lack of interest with the rest of the MCVO gang :dunno:

MY600HP

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad you are able to make it. Last i heard there were close to 40 cars pre-registered for the Friday road run. About another dozen or two waiting on the weather forecast. You can still show up Friday morning at the track and register for the Friday run and lunch. I am guessing the Woodward cruise the following week is the reason for the lack of interest with the rest of the MCVO gang :dunno:

What time would we need to be at the track Friday morning in order to make the run?

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed up and are waiting more details. Glad to hear 40 or more pre-registered and hoping for a high turnout for a fun weekend. Any details on the Friday cruise.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time would we need to be at the track Friday morning in order to make the run?

The Friday cruise is set to start at 10 am from the Infirmary Mound Park. The gates open at 8 am Friday morning at the track. Did you pre-register at the host motel Hyatt? If so they will have your credentials for the weekend at the check in desk. Lunch will be held at a Amish restuarant around noon time. The weather forecast is looking great so far for the cruise. The cruise will be held on some very scenic and Viper friendly driving roads. I will send you a pm with my cell if you need any help getting registered for Fridays event.:usa:

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom,
Good to see you are going to make it. If you pre-registered through the OH. VCA you should be receiving a e-mail with the event schedule. The Friday cruise is set to start at 10AM from the Infirmary Mound Park which is almost in your backyard. I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon at the Hyatt. I will give you a call after I arrive.
Frank,:usa:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're registered and not staying at the Hyatt how do we get the credentials for the Friday cruise?

Btw Shelbyviper, some of us are getting together Thursday evening to hang out prior to the official events starting. You're more than welcom to join us and bring others.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're registered and not staying at the Hyatt how do we get the credentials for the Friday cruise?

Btw Shelbyviper, some of us are getting together Thursday evening to hang out prior to the official events starting. You're more than welcom to join us and bring others.

Stretch,
The info you requested as been posted on the VCA Viper events and gatherings section on the forum. Read the sticky post by PAULS. This post should answer your?
Thanks for the Thursday invite but I maybe helping out with the weekend events that eve. I will pass the word around to the others though coming in onThursday.:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave