2010 ACR in Snakeskin clears out *******!

nutrientcobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just sharing this story with Mark Jorgenson and thought I would share it with you all. I was telling him that I have never had so many people check out a car that I have had in my life. From taking pictures, to pacing me and even following me. Not bragging at all but Vipers just look good.

I was in ******* with my brother and fiance and parked my car out front. One of the girls comes running in and was yelling Viper, Viper! Well about 5 girls maybe 6 were running in and out making over the car and taking pictures by it. I am a 46 year old guy and am happy with my girl, but it still made me wish I had this car in high school lol.

Than we went to eat pizza and than drove about 10 miles to a Walmart. My fiance went in to get some groceries. I am sitting in the parking lot and a young kid comes up and tells me that his friend saw my car way back at the pizza joint and told him about it on the phone. He just happens to notice me in the Walmart parking lot 10 miles from the pizza place and had to come up and check it out. Snakeskin green sticks out like a sore thumb.

Last story is this. Some young couple got in a wreck looking at the car. I had it about 2 weeks and this was like the 3rd day I drove it. They had a brand new white VW Jetta with intransits on it. They took a corner on a divided lane road. He had his head hanging out the window looking at me as I went by. He ran the VW into the center concrete lane divider that is about 5 inches high and mowed over a arrow sign showing the divided lanes. The sign popped loud and went right over his brand new hood. He was probably going 15 miles per hour. I did a U turn to see his car and by the time I got back he ran off.

Viper story time is over. :)>)

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very good..I would have thought the ******* girls would be running towards it..Owls have been known to eat snakes after all

jimo66

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just sharing this story with Mark Jorgenson and thought I would share it with you all. I was telling him that I have never had so many people check out a car that I have had in my life. From taking pictures, to pacing me and even following me. Not bragging at all but Vipers just look good.

I was in ******* with my brother and fiance and parked my car out front. One of the girls comes running in and was yelling Viper, Viper! Well about 5 girls maybe 6 were running in and out making over the car and taking pictures by it. I am a 46 year old guy and am happy with my girl, but it still made me wish I had this car in high school lol.

Than we went to eat pizza and than drove about 10 miles to a Walmart. My fiance went in to get some groceries. I am sitting in the parking lot and a young kid comes up and tells me that his friend saw my car way back at the pizza joint and told him about it on the phone. He just happens to notice me in the Walmart parking lot 10 miles from the pizza place and had to come up and check it out. Snakeskin green sticks out like a sore thumb.

Last story is this. Some young couple got in a wreck looking at the car. I had it about 2 weeks and this was like the 3rd day I drove it. They had a brand new white VW Jetta with intransits on it. They took a corner on a divided lane road. He had his head hanging out the window looking at me as I went by. He ran the VW into the center concrete lane divider that is about 5 inches high and mowed over a arrow sign showing the divided lanes. The sign popped loud and went right over his brand new hood. He was probably going 15 miles per hour. I did a U turn to see his car and by the time I got back he ran off.

Viper story time is over. :)>)
any colour of viper is awesome

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha...

Gotta be careful around those owls and keep your snake in your uh.....You know...