2011 Iowa/Nebraska events

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an early schedule with more to come.

Feb 19th is the VVVM2 located at Biaggi's Italian Restaurant street in Omaha at 6 pm.
May 14 HIPO Car show on exit 420 off of I-80 just east of Paypal in Lavista
July 10th Meet the KC club in St. Joseph
July 17th Gretna days
Viper Days in Hastings August 5-7
Mopar Rendezvous in Hastings June 10-12
Woodhouse track experience Sept 9-11

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Furstenau Financial Mgmt/Woodhouse Dodge Viper Rendezvous is already getting some folks from Colorado and the St. Louis area. This is the perfect event for laid back track time, good instruction, fun partying, and plenty of seat time if you want to run the Viper Days event in August.

Always fun to go to an event with some knowledge over your competitors. Pretty fun when a competitor comes up and asks you about the course and you can say, " Oh , it is a tough old bird with alot of small nuances and technical tricks , but then I run here alot so I don't notice them." Heh, that could be you chatting with someone at Viper Days who has never been to Hastings.

Seat time is truly the easiest edge one can have!!

Hope to see you in June ( Motorsport Park Hastings MPH Road Course Race Car Driving School & Race Track Rental - Host a Corporate Event at Our Motorsports Country Club )

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We are also planning a get together in Des Moines that will include track time and a visit to the F-16 fighter wing, a BBQ, Dinner in a great restaurant, a show and shine etc. Dates and track fees to be determined.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get with the KC group and we can get more folks involved and possibly help with funding. PM Goldcup

Bruce

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You're telling me!!! I actually had my blue Viper out on friday for a few hours. Took my wife to lunch. It was cool, like 40 degrees, but the streets were dry-ish. I have spring fever BAD!!! I really need more planning assistance if I can get it, mostly phone calls etc, and I will need a liason in the club who can make arrangements and get the word out. Any takers?? We're trying to keep the costs as low a possible and still cover the track day rental, and all that comes with it, and we also need to cover a lunch and BBQ, but I don't foresee the costs being over $200.00 for everything. That will cover the track for the entire day, a photo shoot (parade lap on the NASCAR oval) with free digital copy for all entrants, a BBQ at my house, show and shine at my shop (including news coverage) hanging out at the Fighter wing, (photo op with an F-16 fighter! and an event t-shirt. If have enough money left over we're hoping to include the cost of a lunch at the track or a dinner at a nice restaurant. It should be a fantastic three days to be sure! More to come, thanks VERY much for the interest! Mark

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday is the VVVM2 Dinner at 6 pm here in Omaha at 144th and Dodge at Biaggi's. Looks like about 35 people will be attending.

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235