2011 Round Up Notel Mis-information

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all that have reserved rooms or know of people who have reserved rooms for the round up, please call and make sure your rooms are under the Viper Club room block, if they are not under the VCA block they will not count against our contract and our region will be stuck with very hefty penalties. I have been told that people taking reservations over the phone informed several people the block was closed or full, this is incorrect. If you have any issues you can also contact me direct at [email protected] and I will personally handle it for you. Would just need full name and confirmation codes.

Here is the email from Tiff:

"Fellow Viper owners!

We have important updates for the Texas Viper Roundup '11! For details on that and other shindigs please visit our Central Texas VCA Calendar.

Due to a lack of participation, some of the events are going to have to be cut from the Roundup as it is currently planned. The good news is that it's all the "extras"...the stuff that was planned on TOP of what Ryan had put together in the past. Friday will still be a tech/dyno day, Saturday will now be a drive and dinner (no scavenger hunt or movie) and Sunday will be a track day at Harris Hill Road with gymkhana AND road racing!

The hotel has extended the deadline for our block ONE last time...this time until Tuesday, March 22nd. If you're planning on coming PLEASE make sure you book with the Omni and make sure your name is in our reserved block. After Tuesday the Omni will do it's best to fill our block on their own but if they don't the club will be responsible for the rest of the rooms (19 rooms @ $109/night = $2071). That's $2k of club money that could go to other events that will be wasted on empty rooms if we don't fill the block, so PLEASE make your reservations now!

Lastly, PLEASE RSVP, We need to check the hotel logs to make sure you are in the block as well as A.R.T. is reserving the track for Sunday and will need to know how many instructors, how much food and how much time we will need based on RSVP."

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am coming along with my brother. My hotel should be under the VCA block under Justin Jacob.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a SAD showing from North Texas! Those that went had a good time, but the gloom over the whole thing seeped into the whole weekend. There WAS a lot of room on the track on Sunday and I have some great pics coming from the photographer. I'll post some up when I get them. What happened to the photo shoot for Keith? Haven't heard anything and it's been over a week since I drove up there and did pics. D6666 didn't share the model, so mine are pretty lame!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper