2012 Texas South Central VCA Holiday Party

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along my personal thanks to Yvette, who put together a really wonderful event.
It was great to see and converse with everyone. Susanne and I had a great time.
To all that came, thank you for supporting our VCA Chapter.

Also, to Kurt, Chris, Joe and Jim. My personal thanks for all that the four of you do as Chapter Officers.
I know there is a lot of hard work that goes unnoticed behind the scenes, and there is little thanks vocally attributed.
But everyone, myself included, knows it is a task not many can and/or are willing to take on, let alone do well; and please know it is very much appreciated by all.

Thank you from all of us - yes, even Rich (LOL).

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed.

If non-vca are allowed to participate in any future events let me know as Kelsey might allow me to attend, even if it costs $. Heck, she might even go.

When Jim leaves, mike should run for office!!!!

OP
OP
M

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm already running ..... as fast as my little feet will carry me ..... the other direction.

You need to bring Kelsey to the some of these events. My wife also is a Dog lover, and if the party was any indicator, I'm sure they would hit it off, if they haven't already.
Rich, if you'd like, we could plan something on our own on occasion. Some simple but nice drive when the weather gets a bit better, that encompasses a nice place to eat and socialize, before calling it a day.