2012 viper parade in gatlinburg, tn

Slimmach1234

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time. I did forget about the parade, so next year I'll make sure to be in the Viper instead of the lotus!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 44sec that GTS looked almost like the Gen V auto show car in that color... Awesome parade:2tu:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to my friend Phil who took this video!!! Check 'philbiker3' on youtube for some Dragon run vids.... (soon, they may not be up yet)...

Cheers

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you guys invite the cops, or did they show up on their own. and the guys that were revving up their motors, did they get tickets for disturbing the peace or anything like that?

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,..I'm just not into cops hanging out. That's another reason why I enjoy the racetrack so much,..no cops. At the track you can drive full blast and not get a ticket for being too loud, or speeding, or no front plate, or driving in the left lane, or tires without tread, or whatever else. :crazy2:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Inviting cops to a Viper cruise would be like inviting ants and flies to a picnic. :nono:

Not sure why you have to break your comments into multiple posts in each thread, or may be I do.

But, inviting cops to this cruise was helpful. They blocked the streets and helped make it a smooth parade. I've been on cruises with police ****** hitting triple digit speeds. So, inviting cops to a Viper cruise is not like inviting ants and flies to a picnic.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a parade permit and law enforcement approval for engine revs (mostly by the modified cars). We just didn't "over do it".

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... I've been on cruises with police ****** hitting triple digit speeds...
Now that would be a blast! Great dinner coversation topic to have when things at the table get a little boring! :2tu:

We had a parade permit and law enforcement approval for engine revs (mostly by the modified cars). We just didn't "over do it".
Very smart and professional... makes it so much more enjoyable for all involved.
Parades by my house pretty boring compared to what you guys pulled off! :2tu:

AIRBNDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think having a permit was the way to go , all smiles from the cops / spectators / & Drivers .... Chip , I heard you from my position in the back of the pack ... even over the S/C Black coupe running next to me ! I think it may be time to kick my car up a few notches from stock :drive::D!! .....
You must be registered for see images attach
Still Smile'n !!!!!!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low and Loud. :D

Roger's car is pretty dang loud. I'm shocked you could hear anything being next to him.
WHAT ? You say somethin?

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inviting cops to a Viper cruise would be like inviting ants and flies to a picnic. :nono:

The "cops" were nice. The Tellico Plains officers stopped and talked to us on the way home. I think they were looking for the Georgia delegation. Too many red cars. Plus they were hogging the Skyway! It's a lot better to have them appreciate the cars than it is to have them writing you up for doing something stupid. Come to think of it, that did happen!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4