2013 Diecast Viper Club BBQ - Sept. 14th - Pictures

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year the Diecast Viper Club and Friends 9th annual meeting / 5th annual BBQ was held at my home in CT.

This year we started out our day at 10:00 AM @ Charlie Macks Matchbox Museum in Durham CT were we all saw many models we would love to add to our collections. These are the pictures I took at the Museum. All pics are thumbnails click for larger photos.

You must be registered for see images

After spending about 2 hours at the Museum we stopped for lunch at 5 Guys on the way to my house in Bristol. (sorry no pics of lunch) At my house we discussed, compared and traded with each other until dinner time. I always forget to take pictures and we forgot to do a group shot this year but my wife did get a shot of us eating so that's as close to group shot as we got. Here are pics from my house...

From left to right DiecastViper (David), My son Ben, 1000.vipers (Eric), DaWeber (Dave), Swifty (Sean), acsvipari (Tony), viperkurt (Kurt), DadsCoronet (Mark)

This is a model Golden Wheel Diecast Viper that Eric 1000.vipers had picked up that I had never seen he brought it by for us to look at. It will now be added to my want list.

These are some of my additions from the event. I also added the group buy Maisto Baseball and Hockey Vipers along with Erics Baby Shower Color Comp models. Also not pictured was a code 2 Robert was born in red. In all I added 26 Vipers. I also already put the cars in my displays and I an officially 4 cars away from having all my displays full again. It looks like I'll be in the market for a new display.

Oh and the Event Cars there were 15 Red RT/10's, 15 Yellow RT/10's, 15 White GTS and 10 Gold GTS models available for sale. There are 6 yellow, white and red models left and 1 gold model left they are $37.50 for the set of 3 or $50 for the set of 4 (only one full set left) For those that had bought and paid for a set before Sept 1st we had a raffle for a free 1 of 3 Green RT/10 Event cars. After folding up the post-it notes and the names put into a bowl my daughter drew Kurts name for the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235