2013 TatorToga May 17th & 18th

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum for their Spring Car Show May 18th: http://saratogaautomuseum.org/autoshow/ Upper right hand corner, red button "Store" will take you to the per-registration at $10 or day of the show $15.

I have secured the same pricing as last year for the rooms and have blocked 10 rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 17th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
5 - Standard room with two queen size beds for $89
5 - Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $99
Their web site is: http://www.countryinns.com/queensbury-hotel-ny-12804/nyqueens
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 3rd!!

Friday nights dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel] http://www.logjamrestaurant.com/ at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 17th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let me know directly that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 7th!! Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!! :2tu:
On Saturday morning we will meet just off of Exit 14 from I87 at 0915-0930 and then we will cruise to the museum so we can all park together at the show! :drive:

The Saratoga Car Show has had attendance of over 700 cars! For seven years of the Viper Club going, we have had the record for the most cars of any one group ALL seven years!! Fifty or more Vipers in a line gets some attention....:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If some of you just want to do a day trip for the car show, post up here and let us know where your coming from so we can figure out some meeting spots for the cruise. :drive:

List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
KNG SNKE leaving a day early because of his yellow Viper! :lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there for the car show at least. I'll know about dinner/hotel in the next couple of weeks.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We not only have this on our calendar, but we have turned it in to a big overnight event. I think we will see more cars from N.E. this year.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
KNG SNKE ?
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1?

If your planning on staying the night [5/17], I suggest you call the Hotel soon. The rooms are filling up! :cool:

s66353h

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll come for the day trip and for the show. I'm the guy that sat next to you at f1 in Boston. I live in saratoga so I don't need a place to stay. If anyone needs tools or something breaks while there around here. I pretty much have everything if anyone needs it.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll come for the day trip and for the show. I'm the guy that sat next to you at f1 in Boston. I live in saratoga so I don't need a place to stay. If anyone needs tools or something breaks while there around here. I pretty much have everything if anyone needs it.

Are you coming for dinner at the Log Jam?

And thank you for the roadside assistance if someone needs it! :cool:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
KNG SNKE 1 or 3?
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1
Skeeter

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
KNG SNKE 1 or 3?
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1
Skeeter

Plus 0. Carseat won't fit in the trunk. I have not reserved a room yet because everything for me is tentative at this moment. A lot of stuff going on in a short period of time but this is definitely one of my favorite events. (Especially since the yellow/black go kart is the fastest at the local track)

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1
Skeeter

KNG SNKE best of luck to you both! I expect a cigar! :2tu:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats King Snake! - We'll miss you at the GoKart track ;)

Ed+Courtney in for dinner and the show

...and we're going to stay the second night too and drive back home Sunday - less pressure to get all the outlet shopping done Friday before dinner :dunno:

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody better represent the Yellow crew and own everyone on the go kart track. (The black and yellow is the fastest unless they play dirty and put you into a wall!) LOL

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'm in + Dominique.....but only if this shop I have working on my car will have it ready by then! haha. Otherwise driving a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport 200 miles each way just doesn't do it for me.....I might take Dominique's Mustang GT convertible "automatic with red interior" out to the local events, but not to Saratoga lol.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'm in + Dominique.....but only if this shop I have working on my car will have it ready by then! haha. Otherwise driving a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport 200 miles each way just doesn't do it for me.....I might take Dominique's Mustang GT convertible "automatic with red interior" out to the local events, but not to Saratoga lol.

You've been working with that shop for a long time, be patient, they kick out the highest quality yellow paint jobs around. You will be faster in no time!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are only in for the car show. Tony, do you want to revisit PA on the way?

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel cut off is tomorrow May 3rd!
Dinner cut off is May 7th!
:omg:

List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1
Skeeter
Ed & Courtney
Martin + 1
Jimmy & Juliana day trip
Steve + 1

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP deadline for dinner has been extended to Friday the 10th. :2tu:

List so far:
Wizard + 1
Will + 1
Dan J + 1
CitySnake + 1 day trip
Viper Tony day trip
Mike
Viperbiker + 2
s66353h + 1
Skeeter + 1
Ed & Courtney
Martin + 1
Jimmy & Juliana day trip
Steve + 1
Mamba55 + 1
Dan L + 1

Last edited:

Helo Steve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,

I'm officially a member and have posting capability for this area! Please add me + 1 to the list for a day trip!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets