2014 ORDERING

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you put an order in now, will it be a MY14 and when would you think delivery should be? Any new options?
Thank
Van

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no more 2013's being built after the initial 800, thats it. As far as I know, many people who ordered '13s in the 2nd wave had orderes canceled and reentered as '14

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any additional options in the '14 as well? I'd love some more personalization features to be made available. I know there are a few more colors, but - as always - I want more!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordering will not likely open until later in July or August, I would imagine. Some colors have not been finalized yet and there are many items still being discussed ----- SRT does listen to it's customers and Dealers.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordering will not likely open until later in July or August, I would imagine. Some colors have not been finalized yet and there are many items still being discussed ----- SRT does listen to it's customers and Dealers.

If that's the case, can you ask them to keep GTS Blue as an option? I'm fine if they don't allow white stripes. I just wanta solid blue SRT.

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, Bill, are you saying that they are not accepting any orders at this time?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need official clarifications regarding 2014. its mid june already
it'll be a shame if some of 2013 options gets cancelled cuz really really not every1 had a chance...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, Cpt. Van, you can order a 2014 Challenger ( though some are on restriction for actual build) , and some other vehicles, but no Viper. It goes under the Dodge banner for ordering and if it is not in the system then no Dealer can order regardless of what one might tell you.

Hope that is helpful?

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Cpt. Van, you can order a 2014 Challenger ( though some are on restriction for actual build) , and some other vehicles, but no Viper. It goes under the Dodge banner for ordering and if it is not in the system then no Dealer can order regardless of what one might tell you.

Hope that is helpful?

Thanks Bill. I have enough other cars so I just want the Viper. My dealer has not indicated that he can order at this time.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No orders ----sure you can take a deposit ( like we are doing now), but one can not physically order a vehicle that is not in the system. Over the years I have heard of Dealers promising their customers that they had just ordered a car, when all they took was a deposit. Simple answer for the consumer , ask for a VON ( vehicle order number ), and it is impossible to get anything for a 2014 , since there are no codes, no colors, no options, nothing related to the Snake. It does not come up , so hard to order something that does not exist in Dealer Connect.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No orders ----sure you can take a deposit ( like we are doing now), but one can not physically order a vehicle that is not in the system. Over the years I have heard of Dealers promising their customers that they had just ordered a car, when all they took was a deposit. Simple answer for the consumer , ask for a VON ( vehicle order number ), and it is impossible to get anything for a 2014 , since there are no codes, no colors, no options, nothing related to the Snake. It does not come up , so hard to order something that does not exist in Dealer Connect.
Any anticipated new options besides a few new colors?

balance

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have a 2014 VON (BX status) ... all of the above ARE available on the Canadian side, with pricing to be finalized. Still no guarantee if / when the vehicle will be built.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a 2014 VON (BX status) ... all of the above ARE available on the Canadian side, with pricing to be finalized. Still no guarantee if / when the vehicle will be built.

Interesting. Do you know anything about new options, or improvements?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah snake skin green is back!!

Would **** to get delivery on a new car (MY2013) and it already be old because 2014 models are out. Hopefully it doesn't happen that way. Or, if it does, they should change those 13's to 14's. 2013 only has 180 days remaining....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang