27 Inch Viper Road Bike Discounted @ Toys R Us

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was @ my local Toys R Us and there having a clearance sell on their bikes
Cost $49.98. Reg $199.98!! Bike is silver, rims are black, spokes are like chrome, Dodge on the crossbar, viper fang logo on the seat. The logo and the lettering are red.

:2tu:

Sam

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$50? They were selling for $100 just a few weeks ago. But I was in Toys R Us last week looking for some model cars and it looked like they were sold out :( . Not that I need a bike anyway, but man $50 is a great deal

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just purchased one today at toys r us for $49.99 in n.j....nice looking bike complete with dodge viper owners manual...looks like a dodge promotion that didn't catch on...maybe if they made a tuner bike it would've sold better!!! lol

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just purchased one today at toys r us for $49.99 in n.j....nice looking bike complete with dodge viper owners manual...looks like a dodge promotion that didn't catch on...maybe if they made a tuner bike it would've sold better!!! lol

The lack of ABS scared kids away from buying it

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I doubt these made it to Canada...but I'm gonna go have a look at our local Toys R Us......

anybody have a picture?

Sounds really cool!
This is the first I've heard of it!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt these made it to Canada...but I'm gonna go have a look at our local Toys R Us......

anybody have a picture?

Sounds really cool!
This is the first I've heard of it!!

Do a search on here, it was some pics posted a couple months ago. If I could in anyway justify blowing $50 and buying something else to take up space and collect dust, this would be it!

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Well...not surprisingly ..the local Toys R Us didn't even know what I was talking about!! so I called the closest American Toys R Us ..(in Buffalo) and they didn't have one!..offered to do a check on their computer..and determined that there were none to be had!!

So if anybody out there has an extra one ; ) ...... I'd be happy to take it off your hands!!!

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here...
52100_0904-med.JPG

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay!!

Looks really cool!!

I'm still looking for one!!

So if anybody can get one up to me in Canada...I'd be happy to make it worth your while!!!

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Thank you! I would like to thank all of the people who have made this picture worthy of being used on Ebay for people around the world to look at. My friends and fellow Viper collectors for the years of toy talk and look forward to more and more...Thank You Thank You!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Thank you! I would like to thank all of the people who have made this picture worthy of being used on Ebay for people around the world to look at. My friends and fellow Viper collectors for the years of toy talk and look forward to more and more...Thank You Thank You!!!

You forgot to thank God and your parents :buttkick: :D

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We bought 2 tonight @ toys R us and they were 49.95 and they wanted 10. for assembly. we got ours in the box and put them together tonight.

thanx for the heads up.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, Iam out tomorrow to raid all the local toys-r-us stores,anyone try Walmart yet? will make great Christmas presents also, I will probably have one repainted blue/white, it is a thing with me.....

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw one today at Toys R Us. Damn price was low. I got one earlier this year. Same story as stocks: buy high and keep 'cause you're afraid to sell and lose your ass.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope most want these bikes as static display because they are JUNK!!! I put both of mine together then started to road test them....They both had gear shift problems and all but 1 wheel on one of them are bent!! The rear sprocket assembly on both wobbles.. I spent half an afternoon trying to adjust them but they wouldnt respond...Now I know I only paid $40.00 for each bike and I didnt intend to run the Tour De France with them but they did sell for $200.00 at one time :eek: I will probably keep 1 for a wall display in the garage but thats it,lol... :rolleyes:

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RON, Sorry you had so many problems with your bike, all I did was put a little air in the tires and it was good to go.....

BTW, if anyone wants a 27inch Viper bike please pm or call me, I have 3 left in their boxes as of today...make an offer, of course higher than $49.99.....I do not do this stuff for a living, but, read some guys are having problems finding them in some states....my number 757-236-1711...

Thanks,Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang