2ND ANNUAL NJ / NY AUTOX CHALLENGE!!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it's that time again, the date is set for the 2nd Annual NE AutoCross Challenge.

:2tu: Saturday, June 9, 2007 :2tu:

Last year was a big success, with just NJ and NY attending, and I hope to make this year even better. I'd like to invite all the North East Clubs to attend this great event. Bring your friends, bring your family, There will be fun for everyone. AutoX for the Viper enthusiast, a car show for the General Public, Kids Rides, Music, Food and more... For owners who will be traveling there are plenty of Hotels right in the immediate area.

For registration visit our NJ site to download the form to send in with your payment.
http://www.njviperclub.com/events.htm :nana:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the man. I need to get an award for you for being the first registrant again 2 years in a row.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, hold on. Do we need ot bring the trophy? What about the Trophy Presentation Ceremony prior to the event? The "Parade of the Trophy", the floats, girls, band, banners, screaming fans ?

WE'll just get that all out of the way before the NJ guys get there. WE wouldn't want to upset thier momentum.

AC

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, hold on. Do we need ot bring the trophy? What about the Trophy Presentation Ceremony prior to the event? The "Parade of the Trophy", the floats, girls, band, banners, screaming fans ?

WE'll just get that all out of the way before the NJ guys get there. WE wouldn't want to upset thier momentum.

AC
Actually...we did that already.

You must be registered for see images

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh I see how things are, you guys got jokes! BTW that's a rather voluptuous looking he/she carrying the trophy. Make sure u guys wax and polish the thing before presenting it to whom will turn out to be the undisputed winners of the AutoX. :cool:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have some BIG news to add to this event soon. You guys will have to wait and see what is in on the menu for this year. This event is going to be BIG and lots more fun!!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS! This event just got better!! The top 2 drivers from this event will be selected to compete against the SRT Team at the National AutoX Event sometime in 2007.

bwagman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it's that time again, the date is set for the 2nd Annual NE AutoCross Challenge.

:2tu: Saturday, June 9, 2007 :2tu:

Last year was a big success, with just NJ and NY attending, and I hope to make this year even better. I'd like to invite all the North East Clubs to attend this great event. Bring your friends, bring your family, There will be fun for everyone. AutoX for the Viper enthusiast, a car show for the General Public, Kids Rides, Music, Food and more... For owners who will be traveling there are plenty of Hotels right in the immediate area.

For registration visit our NJ site to download the form to send in with your payment.
http://www.njviperclub.com/events.htm :nana:

Maybe I can add a little boost to the NJ side for this year's event, I've been practicing:D :D

-Ben

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny how Tom R. asked me for my racing schedule BEFORE he booked the date :eek: I also heard that NY/CT will have to run in Neon,s this year as a handicap:D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well things might just get worse as if I am going to do this event with the Viper if I come. It will be with the S2K and since NJ is a stickler for rules, they will tell me that it is not allowed in the competition (even though it is slower?!?). Oh well, but the new wheels are too expensive to damage on a track.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well things might just get worse as if I am going to do this event with the Viper if I come. It will be with the S2K and since NJ is a stickler for rules, they will tell me that it is not allowed in the competition (even though it is slower?!?). Oh well, but the new wheels are too expensive to damage on a track.
How might you damage your wheels in a parking lot Keith? The course will not be near any curbs. :D

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parking lots will tear up the tires. Some of those lots are rough, and if you do any sliding into or out of a turn, and maybe run over a few cracks and bumps while doing so you'll waste those tires.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How might you damage your wheels in a parking lot Keith? The course will not be near any curbs. :D

haha! Your a funny man. The reason I rather not drive the Viper is because I am not a big fan of speeding into turns with low profile tires and new wheels, especially with these beaten up lots. One bump or crack in the road and a wheel could be gone. Was okay with the beaten up stockers, but these are too expensive to fix, at least for me :D. Also my sills have been repainted from the last AutoX so I am going to just use the S2K if NJ gives me the okay to compete.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha! Your a funny man. The reason I rather not drive the Viper is because I am not a big fan of speeding into turns with low profile tires and new wheels, especially with these beaten up lots. One bump or crack in the road and a wheel could be gone. Was okay with the beaten up stockers, but these are too expensive to fix, at least for me :D. Also my sills have been repainted from the last AutoX so I am going to just use the S2K if NJ gives me the okay to compete.
Seems very "Sanjaya" to me. ;)

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have to chime in at all, your fellow club members say it all. Keith you can compete, I'll put you ion a classification with my Son. He drives a Neon!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew. If you and Tom pull off being the top two guys then I will be just as proud of you guys than if it were someone from our club. Let's show the guys from the other clubs how the NE drives. Go For It!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets