3 Piece Hard Top Special

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchase a painted gen 1 Trunk stowable Hardtop with Glass windows for a package price of $3400.

Purchase a painted Gen 2 Trunk Stowable Hardtop for the non painted price of $2350.

Offer ends June 7, 2008.

A.P. Engineering, Inc.

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey jeff!

are you still doing some sort of conversion for those of us gen 1 owners who have V-maina windows? and if so what is the cost for just the top w/o the windows?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to testify as to how much I like my trunk tops and what a GREAT guy Jeff is to work with. He has gone beyond a couple times for me. Thanks Jeff and good luck with your sale. Whoever still has a "toupee" needs to get rid of that hideous thing and get a truck top. At least go to his website and take a look at how much different the Viper looks with one. Just my opinion. :D:drive::)

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to testify as to how much I like my trunk tops and what a GREAT guy Jeff is to work with. He has gone beyond a couple times for me. Thanks Jeff and good luck with your sale. Whoever still has a "toupee" needs to get rid of that hideous thing and get a truck top. At least go to his website and take a look at how much different the Viper looks with one. Just my opinion. :D:drive::)

Thanks for the nice comments!

Jeff

mtriplett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quick question - I bought a Yellow '94 RTS last summer for use in a movie we're shooting this Spring up here in Utah. Once scene calls for the Viper to have a hardtop - but with the killer deal I got on the car, it didn't come with anything - no soft top, hard top, nothing.

I really like the look of Mach 7's 3-piece hard top that he's advertised here, but man, after everything I'm pouring into this movie, I just can't swallow another 4K.

So my question: Does anybody know of a used hardtop from Mach 7 for sell? Or even for rent for the shoot? It would really add to the scene, and I'd hate to go find a used soft top, and have to settle for that.

Any information would be great. Thanks.

M Triplett

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you find a hardtop, but if you do have to settle for a softtop, I have one from my '94. It's in very good condition - no holes, tears, or cosmetic issues. Comes with carry bag.

If you start looking for softtops, make sure you understand which model years it fits, since the pins that attach to the window frame are different lengths for different years.

mtriplett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

What do you need from me (information) to know if your soft top would work?

M Triplett