3 Specials - WOW!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting George, and there are a few corrections that need to be made , at least from the Woodhouse side of this special production run.

1. The Woodhouse ACR Convertible is listed in various news releases as being done in yellow and black. We will be doing some vehicles with this color scheme ( and a yellow driver's stripe), but this is a bit misleading. We will also be doing cars in red, black and white ( 5 each in all 4 colors )
2. The ACR convertible is 100% ACR, has all the exact components of the Coupe, except a wind tunnel designed, ACR Vert specific, rear wing.
3. There will only be 20 of these cars ever built.

The total number of cars from Tomball, Roanoke and Woodhouse, should equal 40 and not 50 cars.

This is positive proof that not only are the new gurus at Dodge listening, they understand the Viper buyer's need for the special and unique. Quite a departure from years ago when only 2-3 colors were available.

I know that the folks at Tomball and Roanoke share our pleasure to be working with such a new , dedicated group of gearheads at Dodge and SRT , because without these motormaniacs, none of the cars for 2010 would have come to fruition!!

Respectfully Submitted,
Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Hurst Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, Hurst
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to a photo of the Viper Race Yellow ACR Convertible with a yellow driver's stripe!!!

CONGRATS to Dodge and to these Three Special Dealerships for completing this unique project and for giving us these wonderful Vipers...along with the opportunity to OWN such a Magnificent Beast !!

P.S. "You snooze, YOU LOSE"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me likey the ACR convertable! The reverse green over black ACR coupe also looks good!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, great going to SRT for allowing this sort of bespoke production to go on.
Second, all participating dealers should be congratulated for their participation and commitment.
Third,that ACR vert. makes me harder than a diamond in an ice storm!:smirk:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viperbob,

Great question , and I did try to get a few " ******** " versions built, but I think partly due to a parts issue, and the fact that so much work was done on the car fairly late, this just was not an option we could push through. Wanted it , as I saw it as another unique option, but figured it came down to the wire with other items and this was just one of those "too late" concepts.

The engineers at SRT came through with so much, and it baffles me how they got so much done , but 14 hour days are the norm for these manicial motorheads. I , for one, am stoked about where Chrysler is headed , because things like this only further prove the kind of management at MoPar Motors, and boldness and innovation are back!!!:headbang:

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more question Bill: I assume the Yellow will have Black stripes but what about the Red, Black, & White cars...what color will their stripes be?

PS - I hope the "Yellow" is really "Yellow" in person and not "Gold" as it appears to be!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a better version of the yellow and also the red and white for those of you who might be interested in getting one of these ACR verts from Bill and the gang.

You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Austin, you always come through. Much closer to the real thing, but we even messed them up more than that , as some will be solid and some with have dual stripes. I really like the white with white, as this was an idea we tossed around in the past, but we did go with the red driver's stripe.

Appreciate you doing this as it clears up the confusion on the colors. There is a black one too, by the way.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, you always come through. Much closer to the real thing, but we even messed them up more than that , as some will be solid and some with have dual stripes. I really like the white with white, as this was an idea we tossed around in the past, but we did go with the red driver's stripe.

Appreciate you doing this as it clears up the confusion on the colors. There is a black one too, by the way.

Bill, you're welcome. Here is the white with red driver stripe. I will try and get a black one for you. Its going to be the difficult one. BTW, is the yellow going to have the red driver stripe as well or will it be as seen in the picture; yellow driver stripe? I can put a red one on if it will be red.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, the yellow will have a yellow drivers stripe. The black has one with dual red stripes , solid black , and then 3 with the red driver's stripe.

We need to get Chrysler to hire you, ha!!
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery