330 Eats Creampuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:

Don't see why all of you people take a little humor and twist it around. I guess if your not born with a little humor instilled in ya', you'll never learn it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right about that!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
DO NOT provoke the best smack talker of all time (KID)

I bow to thee, KID..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here your just sucking up.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Some of us might appreciate not having to wade through your crap to see if there's any real meaning hidden beneath the sticky veneer of your territorial spoor.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JMcMensa, maybe you missed the point so I'll "joke it down" for those who are humor-challenged. His post was merely joking with a friend who was at the track yesterday. This particular friend had previously argued that the '00s were in fact as fast as '99s and earlier. A lot of people who own '00s & '01s argued that their car was just as fast. After Kid's 330i had it's way with the Souped Up Creampuff he thought it would be funny to make a joke to all of those Creamy Creampuff owners (like myself).

I and many others thought it was VERY funny. Because you don't get it or don't find it amusing doesn't mean that he shouldn't post it. Get over it.

I'm just pissed that I've wasted my "Serious" gloss on Eric. Too bad. I think you've got him beat.

Sincerely,
PMUM, interpreter of jokes

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This board has been seriously devoid of anything truly worthwhile for the past few weeks (months maybe?) and I for one find the smack talk highly amusing.

Some of the folks around here act like they've got a broomstick up their backsides. GET OVER IT!!!

Just read the stuff, laugh, and stop taking offense. If you don't like it, go be bored reading another post or twenty.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Here your just sucking up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet Chuck,
The day I **** up, is the day you get laid....

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, all you guys are getting serious. Even Mumpford (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

I don't see where McNeck or McMensa was getting serious. Looks to me like he was just dishin' it out. But I could be wrong, with all them big words and there aint no pikchures.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Sweet Chuck,
The day I **** up, is the day you get laid....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean with a partner, right?

Oh...that should just about do it for this thread.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Gerald, taken literally, that sure looks like a more-than-friendly invitation to Chuck. Whatever happened to Gerbil love?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL
laugh.gif

Went right pass me. Once again I missed my chance.
laugh.gif

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KidGts97,

You must be a hell of driver to be able with your 225hp,214 lbs, your 0 to 60 in 6.4 seconds (you didn't have the automatic didn't you) and 225/45/17 street tires BMW,to turn faster lap time that a creampuff Viper with 20hp missing.

And all that with a GOOD driver in the Viper?

Don't you think that the Viper's driver was may be just nice to you and wanted you to feel that you didn't made a mistake in buying a 3 liter car?

Get real,was neither your car performances nor your driving abilities, but the Viper's driver lack of skills that allowed you to pass him.

Luc.00 GTS
69 Mustang Convertible race car that gave a spanking to the little Honda 2000S (faster than your 330) driven by none other than our famous race car driver,Paul Mumford (hope the spelling is correct) at Laguna Secca this year.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Luc, I think it might be a foregone conclusion that the driver might've had a little bit to do with it. It was a joke. As for the '69 Mustang that picked on my 'lil Honda...I'm sure it doesn't have a creampuff cam in it. Now, I seem to recall the Honda's big bro (my '98 Viper with a macho-cam) giving that Mustang the thrAshing of a lifetime at Buttonwillow.

Hell, I'm thinking of putting some wheels on my old cam; I'm sure it'll kick plenty of ace all by itself. I've just gotta find it. I think my '98 cam has been starring in one of SoCal Venom's movies and is a little full of himself lately.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a trashing,I felt so bad about it that I bought an even older race car(65 Shelby).
Now,if I practice a lot may be I will be able to beat this 330 BMW,and my 1.41 lap time at Laguna done with the 69.
Luc.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by luc:
Talk about a trashing,I felt so bad about it that I bought an even older race car(65 Shelby).
Now,if I practice a lot may be I will be able to beat this 330 BMW,and my 1.41 lap time at Laguna done with the 69.
Luc.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> originally posted by luc: Don't you think that the Viper's driver was may be just nice to you and wanted you to feel that you didn't made a mistake in buying a 3 liter car?

Get real,was neither your car performances nor your driving abilities, but the Viper's driver lack of skills that allowed you to pass him.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done Luc, evryone seems to be getting the hang of this! ;)

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No Smack - Just Fact: V2K cam got 6 degrees overlap taken out and High Squish lifters to further take out the lumpy idle.

Maybe the lifters are just a bit too squishy.

<FONT size="-2"><FONT COLOR="Blue"> a </FONT c> Search Key <FONT COLOR="Blue"> is a terrible thing to waste</FONT s></FONT c> __
dead.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marv S on 09-06-2001 at 09:42 PM</font>

Black SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR Joe wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I can't believe I just read every post in this thread. I need to get a life ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto!

Great first post by the Kid but lost a lot of steam thereafter.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
East coast checking in. Had the M5 in for service today, Da guys, both service and sales said, 3 series, with the exception of M3, are CHICK CARS, lol. Hi kid, I love ya! Keep it up! Good stuff, please remember our poor creampuff resale values, that Pimberton guy won't give me a good trade in on the 03 if you smack down the 00 rep!

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can't beleive all the smack about pre-00s and post 00 Vipers. If you read some of this BS you would think that any Viper, 2000 or newer is a sled. I would think the DC would have re-written the HP figures if that were the case. Or, they would bene in big trouble like Ford was with the '99 Cobras. Geez...we are all Viper owners, whether it's a '92 or GT2. I know that there are strong Vipers from every year....now can we move on?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am deeply crushed. That does it, I am going to sell my '00 and buy a 2002 Beemer. I am thinking a 2002tii from 1974...

Chris
Proud Owner of Puff Daddy GTS

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt M, PA:
I know that there are strong Vipers from every year....now can we move on?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

Eric - the day my little 330 puts out 280 rwhp, is the day I go Ferrari hunting (remember, it is a 3-3-0, NOT an M3) - try maybe 195 at the rear wheel, which is an even greater testament to the flavor of the new cam's cream.

Kenny - Lil' Whoadie, you are NEVER getting near the Little Guy - the last car I saw you ride shotgun in looked like it had checked into the crime lab for some fingerprint dusting after its little off-track adventure.

PMUM - I suppose "sidecar monkey" isn't nearly as bad as some of the other monikers I've been given on the Board. But, you also forgot to tell the folks that the 330 had the A/C pumpin' and the CD rockin' as it went rollin' rollin' by the Creammachine.

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Lamont:
What is it with this cream puff stuff. Im out of the loop.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quick recap - it is a proven fact that '00 and newer Gen II's are the weaker sibling of the '96-'99 Gen II's (aka "The Big Boy") due to the wimpy cam DC switched to in response to yuppie owners complaining about the somewhat rumpety-**** characteristics of the prior cam (the man's cam). Although there may be outliers to this general rule, i.e., the K.C. car that appears strong and other late model cars that were dyno'ed on some sympathetic dynojets, the majority of the dyno and track numbers bear out the relative de-fanging of the late model cams - hence, the name "Creampuff" for these cars. Certain Creampuff owners have tried to alleviate this disparity by going with aftermarket exhaust bolt-ons (which by the way do not seem to yield commensurate power increases in the Creampuff cars), just to get to the level of somewhat stock '96-99 cam cars.

I will be happy to rouse the 330 from his well-deserved slumber to dole out a thrashing on any Creampuff owners who dare to question what has been established as fact.

WAR CREAMY CREAMY CREAMPUFFS TRYING TO HANG WITH STOUT BIG BOYS

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marv S:
No Smack - Just Fact: V2K cam got 6 degrees overlap taken out and High Squish lifters to further take out the lumpy idle.

Maybe the lifters are just a bit too squishy.

<FONT size="-2"><FONT COLOR="Blue"> a </FONT c> Search Key <FONT COLOR="Blue"> is a terrible thing to waste</FONT s></FONT c> __
dead.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta hand it to Marv Scud. While all the creampuff owners are getting their ******* in a bunch, Marv Scud comes in with just the facts, maam.

As far as the lil' guy being a "Chick Car" (which is a very sexist comment that I would NEVER make), that only adds insult to the injury of the stock Euro thrAshing the Creampuff at the track.

It's also pretty funny to hear any sort of smack coming from the owner of what might be the biggest overrated pig on the road. The NIIIIICE engine slapped in the M5 can't make up for the fact that it handles like Oprah making her way through the supermarket on double coupon day - might get a big head of steam, but lots of push and slop in the corners. Also, gotta love the fact that an $80,000 G-Ride comes with possibly the worst clutch on the face of the earth. To cap it off, you then have to avoid stopping at any light with an E55 next to you, or risk getting your ride stripped of its Euro luxo-sport crown. But hey, if the service guy at the dealership said it, it must be true.

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
OK, Ok here's the REAL story. It was me in the "creampuff". After steady laps of 1:43s in the Viper, the Kid was turning 1:59s in the BMW (which is not bad for the first time). It was only me second time road racing and I guess the Kid got pissed he couldn't hang so he begged (I was wondering what he was on his knees) Paul Mumford (PMUM) to drive. Paul is one of the best drivers I've ever seen and probably could of taken me in a VW Beetle. I probably could of hung but I was having fun and let him pass, if I'd of known this was gonna happen I woulda driven faster. The point being Kid97GTS didn't even bring his Viper (and it wasn't even him driving the BMW) to the track that day because I would of walked him all day long and he never would not of been able to post on this board again because he would of been my *****. Bring that sorry *** 97 to the dragstrip anytime, anywhere and I'll show you what a creampuff can do.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
O.k., SloCal, I tried to withhold names so as to protect the recipient of the beat down handed out by PMUM in the 330, but since you let the pus*y, errrr cat, out of the bag, the gloves are off.

Dude, the best part of playing sidecar monkey with PMUM at the wheel was hearing his commentary as we tracked you down. The ****** to Creampuff's thrAshing occurred as PMUM borrowed a line from "Top Gun" and said, "He's gonna hit the brakes and I'll fly right by," as we entered Turn 9. Sure enough, the Creammachine went to the binders and the "Little 330 that Could" used all 225 of its horses to fly by on, of all places, the straight. Don't get me wrong, you had no choice regarding whether to "hang on" or not - the 330 was coming, and if you didn't let it have the position, it was going to take it. Mumdodge may have some serious driving skills, but come on, there is no freaking way that '97 Big Boy would let the 4 doored 330 break its pole off up its ace on the front straight at Willow.

By the way, even with having to wait for the Creambucket and one other car to clear, P-Diddy turned a 1:44 in the 330. I rolled up a 1:53 before my 4 hours of sleep caught up to me and decided an early drive home would be better than getting the car dusted for fingerprints coming out of Turn 3.

Now, as far as Creampuff having any sort of chance against Big Boy, you can forget it. If you thought the thrAshing you received at the hands of the Lil' Guy was bad, you ain't felt nothing yet. Big Boy has got a little something special waiting for you, and if you bring your Super 8 with you, I might even be persuaded to pull Big Boy's cam out as I cross the finish line for a "money shot." You think a "***************" is a good shot, you haven't seen anything until you see a "Reverse '97 Cam Triple Input Creampuff Thrashing." Name the venue, and I'll wheel out the Big Fella for some quality adult entertainment.

Maybe Candy can come along to give the winner a little "rub down".......

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks SoCal for ruining the illusion.

I thought Smackboy was the real deal, now I see he was pulling the old Houdine like we always knew he would. Should have known it, too good to be true.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
OK, Ok here's the REAL story. It was me in the "creampuff". After steady laps of 1:43s in the Viper, the Kid was turning 1:59s in the BMW (which is not bad for the first time). It was only me second time road racing and I guess the Kid got pissed he couldn't hang so he begged (I was wondering what he was on his knees) Paul Mumford (PMUM) to drive. Paul is one of the best drivers I've ever seen and probably could of taken me in a VW Beetle. I probably could of hung but I was having fun and let him pass, if I'd of known this was gonna happen I woulda driven faster. The point being Kid97GTS didn't even bring his Viper (and it wasn't even him driving the BMW) to the track that day because I would of walked him all day long and he never would not of been able to post on this board again because he would of been my *****. Bring that sorry *** 97 to the dragstrip anytime, anywhere and I'll show you what a creampuff can do.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid, how dare you insult that fine, upstanding citizen SoCal? I want to go on record as saying that I agree with anything SoCal says. If Candy gets wind of your insubordinance you could ruin my master plan. Some things are more important in life than race track stories.

SoCal has made this world a better place and I'm hoping Candy will make my world a better place! I promise to never attempt to pass Mr SoCal again. I only hope Candy can forgive me.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm impressed you remembered the "***************". I told Candy about you and she said you're a bad man for putting down her favorite creampuff. She said she's never been in a car that literally got her off like my creampuff. Oh yeah she also says "Hi Pauly".

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:
Kid, how dare you insult that fine, upstanding citizen SoCal? I want to go on record as saying that I agree with anything SoCal says. If Candy gets wind of your insubordinance you could ruin my master plan. Some things are more important in life than race track stories.

SoCal has made this world a better place and I'm hoping Candy will make my world a better place! I promise to never attempt to pass Mr SoCal again. I only hope Candy can forgive me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on PMUM, snap out of it man, you are blinded by the pus*y! You know that when that happens it is up to your friends to schedule an intervention - don't make me fly Kung Fu Jim in for some quality time. It's not like we are talking about Dennis' daughter here - now there is a woman worthy of abdicating the smack throne.

OP
OP
K

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm impressed you remembered the "***************". I told Candy about you and she said you're a bad man for putting down her favorite creampuff. She said she's never been in a car that literally got her off like my creampuff. Oh yeah she also says "Hi Pauly".

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh SloCal, you are killing me! PMUM is like married, or something. You send Candy my way and I'll show her the "cream" in creampuff. I'll even let you film it (for a small fee) and guarantee you a best seller. You can bill me as "Kid Cam" with the tag line, "No one has more lift and duration than Kid Cam, no one."

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
Oh SloCal, you are killing me! PMUM is like married, or something. You send Candy my way and I'll show her the "cream" in creampuff. I'll even let you film it (for a small fee) and guarantee you a best seller. You can bill me as "Kid Cam" with the tag line, "No one has more lift and duration than Kid Cam, no one."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now Come on Kid, you must be joking!! Let SoCal get in one of his own movies and maybe that would be a best seller
smile.gif

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:

I'm just pissed that I've wasted my "Serious" gloss on Eric. Too bad. I think you've got him beat.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CRAAAAPPP!! Just tuned in and find out I've missed all the fun. Who cares about cams? C'mon McNeck and the Backstreet Boys ... outta your neutral corners and let's see some more fur and spittle fly!

And PUMPy, quit sluttin' around that 'Serious' moniker. It's mine ... won it fair and square. Stop recycling, exercise that weak imagination of yours and come up with something new for McNeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave