335/30-18 fits...

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two pieces of information I'd like to share with you all:
1. 335/30-18 A6's do fit in the front of my GenIV ACR, but with very slight rubbing at full lock. Your fitment, of course may vary as the actual fitment depends on your ride height, wheel offset, alignment, etc. etc. In other words, you try this at your own risk and wide tires may damage your car and cause accidents.
2. The new OZ wheels I got from Jon B. at Partsrack look awesome and even though I didn't get a chance to put them on the scale yet, they seem very light. Mostly importantly, the offset is perfect but of course Jon would know what offsets to use. I also would like to thank Jon for sending a replacement wheel for a wheel that was damaged in transit with a two day notice so that I could take the new wheel/tires out to an event this past weekend. Jon's customer service is definitely second to none. :headbang:

Enough typing for now and I'll let a few pictures do the talking and yes I know I need to wash the car:

You must be registered for see images

One more thing, if you put wide slicks in the front of the car, be sure to get the carbon fiber fender guards from Jon also, not only these babies look sharp and it CF pattern matches the factory CF aero perfectly, they do a good job keeping the rock chips away from the car behind the wheelweel.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce,
Does the size difference dial out all the lower speed under steer issues?

I wounder if the fender guard does anything funky to the cars high speed aerodynamics? any feedback at speed?

Reaction score
That is one huge spacer you have in there, I would keep a close eye on the front bearings, but looks promising. I have run the 335 on an 11" rim also and yes it works fine but without a spacer.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one huge spacer you have in there, I would keep a close eye on the front bearings, but looks promising. I have run the 335 on an 11" rim also and yes it works fine but without a spacer.

Isn't it a 12" rim on the front w/the OZ wheels? I have two local friends that bought a set of these wheels. I know the guy with the 99 GTS has the 12" rim on the front, not sure about my other friend with the 08 SRT.

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce,
Does the size difference dial out all the lower speed under steer issues?

I wounder if the fender guard does anything funky to the cars high speed aerodynamics? any feedback at speed?

The still pushes a little with 30/28 cold starting PSI and full soft/full soft+2 on Moton Clubsport. But I only have -2 deg. camber and will go for at least -2.5 before next event. I barely hit 3rd gear at last weekend's event so no feedback on the fender guard but I doubt they would adversely affect aero, but I think they are a must have if you run slicks up front and don't want to "sand blast" your paint behind the wheels.

Thanks for the tip Mark, I'll keep an eye on the bearings. What about those Gen2 that run 335's? Can anyone share their experiences?

Isn't it a 12" rim on the front w/the OZ wheels? I have two local friends that bought a set of these wheels. I know the guy with the 99 GTS has the 12" rim on the front, not sure about my other friend with the 08 SRT.

I wanted 12" rims but Jon B. said they only come in either 11" or 13" widths. 12" of course would be lighter too but we Viper owners are lucky to have another one-piece wheel choice to start with.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the write-up and pix. Too bad the UPS folks speared one wheel, and glad we could replace it in 48 hours to keep U on track.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I do NOT believe Bruce is using a spacer......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets