360 Forged Concave Wheels Partial Sponsorship For Gens 1, 2, 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

We are 360 Forgeds largest wholesale and online Vendor and want to thank you for your continued support. We are represented by Forged Distributing by our friend Andy aka FLATOUT.

Having said that my personal 360 Forged Rep and I have come up with some pricing for getting these concaves on some of the Vipers.

The Gen 1 and 2 will be able to produce a deep concave but we are also capable of producing a mild concave on the Gen 3 and we have a set of Concave Spec Fives being made for our Viper Friend Shank.

We should have pictures available shortly and ask that you PM us with any questions or concerns.

WE ARE EXTREMELY EXCITED TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE ANDY ON THIS FORUM.

We recommend a 20/20 setup in order to maximize the concavity but a 19/20 setup can be completed as well. PM OR CALL FOR PRICING.
:drive:

Thanks again,

CONCAVE WHEELS

Concave Five

You must be registered for see images attach

Concave Mesh

Concave Ten

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price includes:
Chrome lips
Centers: silver, matte/gloss black, or brushed

Options include (per wheel):
Color Matched Lips - $100
Color Matched Center - $100
Pinstripe - $100
Tinted Brushed Center - $75
Brushed Lips: - $100
Polished Lip - $100
Carbon Fiber Centers-$300
Carbon Fiber Lips- $275
Painted Inners- $75

OP
OP
W

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
W

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 3's will get a concave similar to the Audi TT as pictured here. Owners personal vehicle.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gerry and I were trying to get a set on my car, but I got cold feet with spending so much on my motor at the same time. He's been great to work with so far and when the time comes, I'll be looking his way.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gerry and I were trying to get a set on my car, but I got cold feet with spending so much on my motor at the same time. He's been great to work with so far and when the time comes, I'll be looking his way.

Understood, we do have a set in production so we should see something in a few weeks.

Make sure you say hi at the Texas Viper Roundup. I'll have my car there Friday & Sunday (wedding Saturday).

Gerry's working hard.

Andy

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Understood, we do have a set in production so we should see something in a few weeks.

Make sure you say hi at the Texas Viper Roundup. I'll have my car there Friday & Sunday (wedding Saturday).

Gerry's working hard.

Andy

Andy,

I look forward to finally meeting you. The machine shop says the motor will be done by March 8th, so with any luck, ART will have it in by the Roundup.

-G

OP
OP
W

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 Hasn't released official weights, we have a set being built for a Viper Club Member. Soon as they are complete we'll have him post actual weights. They are about 2lbs heavier than the deep dish wheels I believe.

Spoke with Andy aka Flatout and he is going to assist in getting us some accurate weights so we have something concrete to go by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.