375/20R21

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the *%$# is taking so long!!!!!!!!!

I assume you were asking me? Well I am asking Daniel Paul at Iconz Forged the same question on a daily basis. And every time he has a great excuse just like every single forged wheel company I have ever delt with in the past. It is a trend that is getting ridiculous in the forged wheel market. And the #1 excuse is always "We are waiting on the finisher".
Next time I will try Andy:2tu:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have plenty of pictures of a mighty nice Underground TT car with 21/20's....just not my car to post pictures of. They do look nice, just can't make up my mind if the 21 is too big or not.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post the pics first, and then we'll decide if you should have posted them or not!

It is Chamber's car, and I believe he would like to do the picture posting. He snapped some in the garage for me, so I would imagine he would like to post some better than those that I have.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume you were asking me? Well I am asking Daniel Paul at Iconz Forged the same question on a daily basis. And every time he has a great excuse just like every single forged wheel company I have ever delt with in the past. It is a trend that is getting ridiculous in the forged wheel market. And the #1 excuse is always "We are waiting on the finisher".
Next time I will try Andy:2tu:

Most companies are like this, indeed. I know a few that aren't, but most people seem to buy wheels based on low price instead of shorter lead times. I've found that some companies that cost more, also tend to have better delivery and service. :2tu:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony...if these wheel companies are serious contenders to HRE and such, why can't they hire their own painter? Most of them don't even cut their own centers, so the whole damn wheel is subbed out, except for final assembly. If they spent some cash up front, and brought the process in house, they could guarantee shorter times and deliver on them.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony...if these wheel companies are serious contenders to HRE and such, why can't they hire their own painter? Most of them don't even cut their own centers, so the whole damn wheel is subbed out, except for final assembly. If they spent some cash up front, and brought the process in house, they could guarantee shorter times and deliver on them.

Easier said than done in a down, turbulent market where banks dont even want to hear the word "borrow".

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, 5 pages of thread and only 1 vette and 1 gen 2 with a 20/21 pic posted. There MUST be some Gen 3/4s with the combo on??

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some PM Matt Chambers and tell him to end the insanity. I wish I could post his pictures, but promised not to.

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i should be posting pics of a set sometime friday. my friend just sent pics to my phone of his wheels. the text said 375 tire on a 21 inch. says they'll be mounted friday. its on a solid red gen4 coupe. not sure what brand they are but they look like narrower(spokes) cousins to his h-spokes.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news Iconz Forged emailed me to let me know my set should be shipped out tomorrow or Thursday so maybe by early next week I will have mine too:2tu: I will post the pics he sends me tomorrow of the completed set

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what tire did you use? the Pirelli or the Kumho?

I am going with the Pirelli tires. Here is the pic that Iconz sent me this morning of the first wheel they got assembled. They are suppose to be installing TPS sensors and getting the tires mounted and balanced today and ship out tomorrow. I cant wait:drive:

Oh and the quality of the pic is horrible Ive already talked to Daniel about the red pin stripe not being bright flame red and he assured me it was the pic was just that bad. I sure hope he's right:omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome man...I know you're feeling relieved!

How big of a lip is going to be on the rears?

Man you ain't lying I was getting nervous for sure:omg:

I forgot to ask him about the final lip size, but he was shooting for 4" rear lips. I hope I can see for myself in about 4-7 days:2tu::headbang:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally got an updated pic of the wheels they are all finally mounted and balanced. Daniel made a comment about his guys having a difficult time with mounting the rears, he said those monsters are not easy to handle at all. But anyway here is the final product and he is assuring me the set will ship out Monday. Man I hope so cause I think they look sick but will look even better when I get them bolted up:2tu: Oh and the lip sizes are 2.5" fronts and 5" rears:omg: and thats the best news yet IMO:headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bud I just hope my car looks half as awesome as your vert. Ive got to get some coilovers so I can get low like you:2tu:

I don't know man...those Eibachs and caps are going to look pretty low with the 20/21s. The 375/20s are going to really fill up the rear wheel opening, compared to the 345/25s

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know man...those Eibachs and caps are going to look pretty low with the 20/21s. The 375/20s are going to really fill up the rear wheel opening, compared to the 345/25s

I hope you are right I am thinking the same thing but I am gonna post a million pics when I get them on and get ya'lls opinion on the stance before deciding to order coilovers:2tu:

ME TOO ANDY:drive::2tu::headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth