(4 Sale) 1 set of BBG Gen 3-R Viper Cylinder Heads

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Gen 3 Die Hards, here's a set of our BBG Viper G3-R Cylinder Heads "4 sale" and ready to go! They've been stored in my tool box for about a year all Zip bagged & oiled up waiting to go on a Viper. Most people don't realize that I started my company based on the Gen 3 platform with these race ported cylinder heads and my Twin Disc competition clutch kits.. I've focused primarily on G4 because of our ACR-X race series involvement since 2009', so with time restraints I bagged up this Bad Ass set and stored them away like a time capsule.. Well I just broke the seal and they're looking pretty damm good, no compromise with all the best components at this level. These are my personal set of cylinder heads, so you know they're a little extra special..! I also have a G3 ported intake with air diverter installed, BBK throttle body, camshafts. pushrods and headers ready to go as well if interested in doing a bit of wheeling and dealing for that winter project. FYI I've laid down 625 RWHP and 600 RWTRQ with these heads on a stock Viper bottom end, 10:1 compression ratio, stock 32 lb fuel injectors on Cali's 91 octane pump gas. With larger fuel injectors, a bit more compression and 93 octane there's definetly more power to be gained!

If interested in purchasing these G3-R Cylinder Heads please feel free to contact me directly.

Thnx,
BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BBG Viper G3-R Viper Cylinder Heads: $3,595.00

: Race Ported
: Competiton Valve Job
: Custom Proprietary Stainless Steel Big Valve Kit (Intake & Exhaust)
: Ductile Iron Seats
: Double Row Polished Nascar Springs
: E-300 Nascar Retainers
: Hardened Machined Keepers
: Bronze Valve Guides
: Viton Valve Guide Seals

Shaft Mounted Roller Rocker Arms with Solid One Piece Stand - 1.70 Ratio: $900.00

BBG Billet Valve Cover Spacers: $300.00

Last edited:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seems like a hell of a deal for somebody! If I wasn't looking for a track car and the possibility of a new business venture that I need all my cash for, I'd be all over this! A proven set of heads and valvetrain for under $5k (plus you keep your stock parts) is really tempting. If the possible investment I'm looking at doesn't pan out and you still have these, I'll be calling. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll have these around for very long.

Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look good. Would they work on a 2005 Ram SRT-10 with an automatic traansmission?If so, what else would I need?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look good. Would they work on a 2005 Ram SRT-10 with an automatic traansmission?If so, what else would I need?

You must be registered for see images attach

With 600 RWTRQ they'd work just fine.. I do have instock a Viper truck intake, I'd race port/install our air diverter along with our nasty roller camshaft to compliment the cylinder heads (solid vacuum for idle qualty & brakes). Would be easier if it was a manual, but with a mild stall convertor and a 4.10 rear gear should be good at of the hole.

FYI, I have a set of headers for your truck also, if intersted call me..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Todd
(916) 505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarage

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

WckdSnke

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toddy,

Done deal - looking forward to install.

Thanks very much.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if PM's are messed up. I didn't send one about this, but I have sent two to different people who posted about an item and said to PM them, but haven't heard from either of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper