#5 - Interactive Review - VEC3 Setup

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, what a video! I watched the entire tutorial and it certainly is informative and easy to follow along.

I hope there is enough interest from others that you will make an entire VEC series on this. I am thinking about adding a Roe SC after this driving season and was planning on having all of the work done by a highly regarded local tuner. Your video has inspired me to perhaps tackle this project on my own.

Looking forward to more from you. Thanks.

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Many thanks...we will just have to see as to whether or not enough folks think this is important..

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many thanks...we will just have to see as to whether or not enough folks think this is important..

Daniel...perfect timing. My Vec3 arrives tomorrow and I will be installing it in the afternoon. This tutorial is great! Thanks again. - Tony

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im running out of time to hear the rest of that video but it sonds great for dummies like me who wanna learn a little bit of it.

i'll go back and finish listening later.

DY, THANX !!!

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent tutorial. :clap2: I look forward to more in the series. You may convince me to install a VEC on my N/A car.

Thank you:2tu:

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Professor DY that is awesome!!

Will you have a final exam and issue diplomas?

How about a guest speaker...maybe Sean.

Seriously very well done.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan this looks like great info, just had a Roe installed on my car last week at Chucks and I am finding your articles very interesting. I look forward to learning more about the system in the near future. Are you going to be at the bbq this weekend? if so I look forward to meeting you.
Steve

OP
OP
D

DAMN YANKEE

Thanks all, great start, be sure to include your own detailed input as time goes by. I am happy to help kick this off, but don't want to be (or appear to want to be) a one-man-band here.

I should be at Tators BBQ if the weather holds up (not looking good now).