5 things I hate!

bgjersey30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I posted a link of what I love about my car - but we all know that there are some unique things about our car. Here is what I was able to come up with

http://youtu.be/kzeZ7jqD7Vs

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg. Buy a minivan. Hard entry / exit, gas mileage, noise, really? I can't believe I watched that video. I want those 5 minutes of my life back.

OP
OP
B

bgjersey30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg. Buy a minivan. Hard entry / exit, gas mileage, noise, really? I can't believe I watched that video. I want those 5 minutes of my life back.

In my opinion, thats what makes it a VIPER! People have asked so I made a video expressing my opinion - I had trouble coming up with that list. I love this car!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why did you buy it? You were speaking sometimes of other people who might be taller and fatter....its not you so why bother. You mentioned your wife a few times, well you should have brought her with you when you bought the car if that really matters. I understand but not really. with my corsa exhaust I can talk and hear with no problem. You bought this car that you gonna track, possibly after putting some miles on it? So let me ask you what is viper all about and what is the heart of this car? Correct the engine and long racing legacy. Hot exhaust, dahhh. Really, did you know what you bought before you bought it, or you were in a coma when you signed all the paperwork? Sorry, can you do us all a favor and delete this video. I am sure I am leaving a lot of stuff on the table...
enjoy your hot, loud, gas lousy and noisy viper:drive:

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my! I watched the video sadly. Dude :omg: hate? I realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm gonna agree it the fellas on this. I love that my
Gen V is super annoyingly loud and offensive. Especially to prius owners but I digress, all of the things you mentioned in your video are just part of a wonderful
Viper. I knew what I was getting when I bought it, An amazing American icon. If you truly love something you don't complain about it, especially to a club
Devoted to it. Otherwise, maybe this would be a better fit
http://youtu.be/ql-N3F1FhW4

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
OK, after watch that minivan video, I watched your video

Sir, you have a Bitchin Ride!!!

I can tell you like doing video's, however at some point, leave the camera at home and smile :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper