500 Motorcyles, 300 Mustangs, 100 Corvettes, 4 Murcielago's and 0 Vipers

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is going on?!??! I decided to cruise all around North Jersey today (for 3+ hours) in search of other Vipers. I went down Route 80, up Route 15, all over Sussex County, down 206, through Waterloo, on Route 10 and on 100 back roads.

During my travels today (Sunday, July 8th) I saw hundreds of motorcycles and mustangs, lots of Vettes (yes they waved), and even FOUR Lamborghinis (all grouped together going down 15 - must have been a club), and I saw NO VIPERS. Just mine.

What is going on? Does anyone drive their Viper around in NJ, or are they that rare? Either way, I was hogging all the looks... we need more Vipers out there.

Last edited:
G

grcforce327

I thought these infestation/diseases were nation wide!:lmao:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
broke mine and played golf.

but give me a little time to get it running and i'll be all over NNJ driving it...:)

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had mine out lots today, especially when I needed to get from Westfield to Randolph as fast as possible. Yes, it was hot but it was still amazing to drive.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a copperhead orange '06 coupe w/ five spokes on Rt. 80 split to Rt.280 heading eastbound. Unfortunately I was driving back from Lake Mohawk in my SUV. They may have been heading back from Carlisle since it was around 7:30 p.m., but who knows!

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it was roasting today at Carlisle. Twice as bad for me, due to yesterday's sunburn. Which I'm sure got everyone else.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out most of the afternoon late on Saturday up around Rt10 and 287. I had a graduation party on Sunday. I never see anyone either!

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsidian,
too bad you were not out in west central NJ on sunday. I took my RT/10 out for a great spirited drive to show my buddy (who owns a C5) just what the Viper can do. Some great country roads along the NJ side of the Delaware between Frenchtown and Phillipsburg. Not sure where you are from but might be a bit far from you.
Regards,
Pavenom RT/10

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obsidian,
too bad you were not out in west central NJ on sunday. I took my RT/10 out for a great spirited drive to show my buddy (who owns a C5) just what the Viper can do. Some great country roads along the NJ side of the Delaware between Frenchtown and Phillipsburg. Not sure where you are from but might be a bit far from you.
Regards,
Pavenom RT/10

I am from Morris County. About a month or two ago I did a drive down from here to Hunterdon, and cut over to the PA side of the Delaware at Washington's Crossing (gosh, that's a narrow bridge). I drove up through New Hope, a very cool town - tons of bikes, and then through Frenchtown (another crazy narrow bridge) to 78 West and back home.

You are in a very good neck of the woods. Much better driving down there then around Morris County.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235