931 rw hp Viper

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

Great numbers!!! Is this the first customer owned Venom 800TT?

I hope you can make it to the Viper meeting today - I look forward to meeting you.

Anthony

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!

John stock bottom end??? I though everything you did included a built bottom end?

This makes YOUR viper the most powerfull on a stock bottom end, you take the spot away from a nitrous car.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin D:
W O W!!!!!!

Awesome numbers. Makes me want one!

Regards,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just what I was thinking!

Reaction score
I just have to say one thing, the car shocked me last night. About 20 cars went out last night to see the car run, and it was awesome. It is for sure going to make a 9 sec pass. I have no doubt. I couldn't keep up with it, so it looks like its back to the drawing board for me. It just goes to show there is always someone faster.

Reaction score
Kevin, I was actually on our new set up and spraying a 300+ shot. I hate to say I got beat, but that car is just nasty fast. I let out after he put about 5 cars on me. Just poped it in neutral and coasted down the road. You have to give props when its due, and the car is very fast.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was Awesome to see the race up close!
smile.gif
I was directly behind Albert & John (helping w/ traffic control
laugh.gif
) and when they took off - so did we. I remember going way over 145 MPH and they seemed like a world away! I could barely see John's car! I can't really explain it - only to say that the Venom 800 TT is the fastest thing I've EVER seen! EVER! His car was like a freakin Missle! I still can't get over it! There's always somebody faster but I can't see ANYTHING beating that car. Period.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

They were running from a 50-55 mph punch - so hooking up wasn't too much of a problem.

It was great meeting everyone and Trey you thought you had trouble keeping up in your GTS -- I learned my Navigator has a limiter at 120 mph.

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Dan,

They were running from a 50-55 mph punch - so hooking up wasn't too much of a problem.

It was great meeting everyone and Trey you thought you had trouble keeping up in your GTS -- I learned my Navigator has a limiter at 120 mph.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now come on guys!!! at a 55 mph roll with that kind of power you got to TOAST those pilots.

Albert what tires were you running? Also can you hit the 300 all toguether from a 50 mph roll ? I suspect not, since I've sprayed that much before and I'd need a 80 mph, drag radials and two stage activation from a roll to get traction...

Also how did it look at 130 mph, or whatever speed you started having problems...

you car trapped at 142 on a 200 shot, should be around 148 on the 300 shot. For a car to pull 5 lenghs on that it has to be trapping in the high 150's... that is like 1170-1200 hp at the motor....

Thanks!!

Julio
90 Zr-1
10.5 at 144.4 mph

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter,

Now that you mention it, I do remember you saying that there was a problem right after the race. I think you said Albert couldn't go past 130 or 140. What do you think happened?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Dan,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STOP IT...

All this talk about your fun with Vipers makes me wanna move to Texas. This *****, cant you guys drive out to LA for these Viper get togethers
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Sounds like I really missed out by not going to the after hours part of the meeting.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You missed it Bryan. We had a great time. I told you to come with us!!
smile.gif
Meet up w/ us before the clubs next weekend.

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy poop! Albert i hope to see u and Hennessey at TX2k2 again this year.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Kevin, I was actually on our new set up and spraying a 300+ shot. I hate to say I got beat, but that car is just nasty fast. I let out after he put about 5 cars on me. Just poped it in neutral and coasted down the road. You have to give props when its due, and the car is very fast.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xsmph:
Now come on guys!!! at a 55 mph roll with that kind of power you got to TOAST those pilots.

Albert what tires were you running? Also can you hit the 300 all toguether from a 50 mph roll ? I suspect not, since I've sprayed that much before and I'd need a 80 mph, drag radials and two stage activation from a roll to get traction...

Also how did it look at 130 mph, or whatever speed you started having problems...

you car trapped at 142 on a 200 shot, should be around 148 on the 300 shot. For a car to pull 5 lenghs on that it has to be trapping in the high 150's... that is like 1170-1200 hp at the motor....

Thanks!!

Julio
90 Zr-1
10.5 at 144.4 mph
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a dual stage set up, so the tires still spin in 3rd gear, but its not too bad.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....Wow.....I took a drive[passenger]in my friends 11 sec Supra and I was scared crapless.....The acceleration was unbelievable....I cant imagine what the passenger, if any that night, went through in that TT Snake........I would pay $100 to get a ride in that beast...But for the $100 it better include complimentary Depends for any unexpected ***** movement
laugh.gif

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you going to send the car back to Motor Trend to make another cover??? It would be good to see a Viper Tuner special with the SVS TT and supercharger cars, Venom 800TT and one or two of the DLM Supercharged cars compared. Just an idea. Good Luck with further mods.

PS. Is there anywhere i can find some in depth information or download the video of that passed V800 - Supra, Supra race?

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with OrecaGTS/RT!!! They should do a Viper tuner special, with a stock Viper for comparason.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin D,

I'm going to get great video of everything but I have no idea how to download it to the net.
frown.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm lost - I can't find any info regarding Michael's Post. And that's wierd, I tried to "Quote" Martin D's Post and it wouldn't allow me to.
confused.gif
confused.gif
Now Martin's Post has disappeared. Did I read correctly that a guy named Michael, a moderator, was mud slinging?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Michael, a moderator, was mud slinging?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A gross mischaracterization. But not the proper venue for the questions I had.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also got a ride in this incredible machine. It felt very smooth and very fast. With a little tweaking, no doubt this machine will be in the 9's!
Thanks for the ride, John!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peanuts,
Modifications to the Viper is a great thing. You are right to beware of some tuners, so you just have to be really careful about who you pick. There are some really great tuners out there. Remember just because a tuner comes online and posts over 900hp for a car does not make him honest or a good business man. Do your homework on this website and email me if you have any questions. Good luck!