96 GTS Fresh Parts Car!

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just in for parts! We have just bought a 96 GTS Blue / White stripe car for parts. It has a good set of hard to come by early gen 2 air bags with the matte finish. We will be selling doors, engine, transmission, suspension, and many other parts from this car.

If you're interested in one of these parts, or have any questions, please contact Paul or Ryan at Don Scharf Automotive in Eagle River WI, before all these parts are sold!

http://www.donscharfautomotive.net/

You must be registered for see images attach

(click to see larger image)

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score

here are a few more pictures

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those who have purchased parts from Paul Scaarf know what I am about to say..... But for those who are unfamiliar with Paul Scharf, I have gotten used parts from Paul since I have owned a Viper! He always has a great selection, is super professional, has great pricing and ships the parts very quickly! All my friends and customers have all received great parts and service from Paul over the years as well! Great to see you post here Paul! Take care!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those who have purchased parts from Paul Scaarf know what I am about to say..... But for those who are unfamiliar with Paul Scharf, I have gotten used parts from Paul since I have owned a Viper! He always has a great selection, is super professional, has great pricing and ships the parts very quickly! All my friends and customers have all received great parts and service from Paul over the years as well! Great to see you post here Paul! Take care!

+1

I have purchesed a few items from Scharf with my biggest score being a the higher capacity Gen2 10qt oil pan for a few hundred bucks including gasket. New would have cost me closer to a grand.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of a drag how we lose a Viper every time your inventory increases, I guess that's why they gotta make new ones......more inventory :omg: ......Anyway, I'll be calling you for genIII stuff as needed in the future. (hopefully never for body panels or airbag stuff)