A 9-11 Event: RESPONDER RECOGNITION NIGHT

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Jon B, thanks !!!

Just got your pacakge today of a whole load of 9-11 pins. I will have them with me that night to give out and for sure people will know where they came from !

Thanks again !!

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two more vendors have donated a large sum of money but wish not to be mention a big "Thank You" on behalf of myself and the NY/CT Club :usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So our NY/CT President, Mr. Adrian Byrd, will be speaking at Responder Recognition Night, on behalf of the National VCA to hundreds of Police, Firemen, other guests, City officials, Charitable foundation representatives, and members of the VCA. He quietly asked me what he should say, although this is not a concern as I am confident his words will make us all proud, but most important, what he should wear to such a prestigious event. I think the least we could do is help a guy out, and post our respectable recomendations for his atire for the evening.

My first thought, sort of a Marilyn Monroe look. I think he should wear only a VCA Banner wrapped around himself, and chuck's Wizard hat. I will gladly provide the fan for the wind effect.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from this. All I can say is Wow! The responders and their families were very grateful to have us there tonight and words cannot express how much respect I have for these heroes and what they did on 9/11. The stories I heard were hearbreaking. I'm speechless.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was AMAZIING !!! many many pics will follow, as soon as I get a chance to load them, also be sure to check Facebook @ nyctviperclub.

And lets say this everyone: People walked into the event not even knowing what the Viper was, not even knowing that any such club existed, and by the end of the night, 400+ people knew everything about us, loved us, appreciated us, thanked us, and we were the center of attraction. No matter how much we thanked the Responders, and no matter how much we tried like Hell to turn the appreciation back onto those for whom the night was held, it all came back to us. The other Foundations involved NEVER expected to see the power we brought to this event, and they were humbled by the attention we recieved.

This was a GREAT night for us to show appreciation to those who truly deserve it, and that was done, BUT, we also accomplished something this Club has never experienced before. I don't think any of us there will realize the impact last night had on our club until we take a few days to think about it.

More to follow .......... off to the NJ event and cruise down to Ground Zero !! ................ later ...................

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pics are up .......... on nyctviperclub, the Facebook site. I am not spending time trying to figure out how to post pics on this site when I can do on Facebook in seconds. So get on FB and check them out, well worth the viewing !!! I promise !!!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew/Adrian,

Thank you for including me in this event, the two of you did an excellent job and I for one am proud of both of you! The VCA shined, but most of all we brought cheer and love to those who sacrificed their lives to help those in need without hesitation!

Great job gentlemen!

Bobby

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62