A big THANKS to JonB!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a stock '01 RT/10 about 6 weeks ago, and I've had her for 2 weeks now. I've been trying to take care of the beginner mods before I have to put her into storage :irked: (I live in Colorado).
The first thing on my list was to take care of all the external car care issues...wax, quick detailer, chrome polish, leather care and lots and lots of microfiber towels.
The second thing was to take care of the K&N filters, smooth tubes, front license plate holder for the trunk :D (2 plate state), short shift knob, logo floor mats, trunk mat and new stereo system. All (except for the stereo system, which I'm currently working on) were purchased from JonB (www.PartsRack.com).
When I first started the viper, I was really underwhelmed by the sound. I've read, it seems like, hundreds of threads about the numerous exhaust options available and I've decided to wait until I can listen to the different exhaust setups in person before I make that investment. As I was talking to JonB, he recommended that I just replace the stock muffler with straight pipes while I'm deciding on a new exhaust system. Voila! :slaphappy: She definitely sounds better...Thanks JonB!
:2tu:

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is the best.A thread every day almost on how great he is how knowledgeable he is and how he cares about the viper community.I think he does support the VCA more than anyone.

Kevin.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
......I've read, it seems like, hundreds of threads about the numerous exhaust options available and I've decided to wait until I can listen to the different exhaust setups in person before I make that investment. As I was talking to JonB, he recommended that I just replace the stock muffler with straight pipes while I'm deciding on a new exhaust system. Voila! :slaphappy: She definitely sounds better...Thanks JonB! :2tu:

Glad I could talk you OUT of a sale, and you ended up happy (for now!).

A $200 muffler-delete is NOT a Corsa, but ANYTHING is better than STOCK !

Thanks.......

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Ken~! We hear ya on having to store the cars for the winter...drat...! We are keeping our '08 stock, as it sounds awesome the way it is...but we DID get the Corsa Track Cat-Back Exhaust/hi-flo cats/B&B stepped headers, and the sound was totally BADASP!!!! (Of course, one NOT need to get headers)...shook the whole house when starting THE BEAST up! LOVED that sound, and actually miss it (sold this past summer)! GOOD LUCK to you, most of all, be safe and ENJOY (is that an oxymoron??? LOL) ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth