A&C Performance - Screwed me - Watch out

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: A&C Performance' started by viperfuntime, Jan 30, 2009.

1. NK BREKR

NK BREKR Viper Owner

Todd,
    I don't think you needed an attorney to prove your case, but in the event that you did I hope you sued his sorry ass for legal and court costs. Glad it worked out in your favor.

2. 99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10 Enthusiast

Congrats Todd!!! :2tu: Keep up the good work!!

3. TAXIMAN1

TAXIMAN1 Viper Owner

As any business owner knows (or will find out shortly). There are customers that will COST YOU MONEY, to do business with. And are just plain a liability to do business with AT ALL. In my business, I try to feel these people out and just avoid. But sometime you get stuck in a time consuming nightmare like this one. Im glad it all worked out for you guys..

4. costanZo

costanZo Viper Owner

I know this is an old thread, but I just read the whole thing and I'm glad to hear everything worked out in the end for you. I appreciate both lengthy conversations we've had on the phone the past couple of weeks going over mods/prices etc., I look forward to doing business with you this summer Todd! :)

5. Zentenk

Zentenk Viper Owner

Cool read, thanks for bringing this up. I won't ever use either DC or A&C as I'm not (nor will I ever be) in California. This COSTomer sounds like a real pain!! I hope you don't ever have to deal with such a customer again. Although some shops are shady, at first I was on his side. I mean, there are tons of horror stories on auto shops it makes me want to do my own work if at all possible.

6. Qualitywires.com

Qualitywires.com Enthusiast

I can personally say my dealings with Todd and his staff has always been top notch. And as many of you know I am all about customer service and experience.

7. TowDawg

TowDawg Viper Owner

Damn Ab. You went digging for this thread didn't you? April of 2011? lol

8. Qualitywires.com

Qualitywires.com Enthusiast

Lol. I didn't dig for it. I just saw it. Thought I would say my piece. I will have to pay attention next time. Ha!